Chapter 3

Jasmine's POV

I open my eyes to see the sun hitting my eyes, it was already the next day and yesterday was a blur. All I could remember was that me and Ross unpacked all our clothes from the honeymoon and then we fell on the bed going to sleep without realizing it. I still had on my clothes from yesterday but today was a great day, it was not only Christmas Eve but I got to see the Lynchs today as well.

I look at my side to see Ross sleeping and I poke his cheek making his face cringed. I do it again for the fun of it and he slowly opens his eyes. "Good morning" he says in his very sexy morning voice. I smile at him "Morning" I say before getting up from the bed. I go to the bathroom to take a long warm shower that was much needed after heavy lifting of luggage and hard times to unpack. You could say that I never worked out and I never plan to cause you know life is food.

Once I'm done with my shower I go back to the room to see the bed made and it being alone. I look around at it was empty "Ross?" I ask but no response came to me. If a robber came into the house and killed my husband well then I will have to hunt them down. I quickly go to the walk in closet to my half and pull at the cabinet that contain all my undergarments. I put them on and walked out to the room again to see Ross standing there with a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Where were you?" I asked shocked that he wasn't stolen from me. He looks at me with a weird expression "I showered in the bathroom under the staircase while you showered here" he says calmly.

"Oh dear god I thought you were kidnapped or something" I said before going to hug him feeling his warm skin touch mine. That's when I realized that he was in a towel and I was half naked, oh great. So knowing that information I pulled away to see a huge smirk on his face.

"We should probably be getting ready for the party since we slept for almost the whole day" Ross said going to the closet coming out in a few seconds with a whole outfit. He puts his chosen outfit, a pair of black dress pants with a white button down dress shirt and a blue silk tie wrapped perfectly around his neck. He looked even more flawless.

"Jasmine instead of staring at me you should probably get dressed" He chuckles noticing me watching his every movement.

I go to the closet and remove my towel hanging it on a hook. I look through my clothes looking for a dress that was appropriate for this dinner/party. After what seem ages I found red dress that reached my mid-thighs. I put it on before grabbing a pair of black platform heels to complete my outfit. Little did I realize that the next horror was to happen, hair and makeup.

Ross wasn't in the room and I took a seat at the dresser. I stared at the mirror looking at my makeup less face and unmade hair. I grabbed my curling wand that I let to heat up and curled my hair to the side which looked good since I can never really do my hair. For makeup I just put on some foundation, concealer, mascara and gel eyeliner to make a cat eye. After this madness I look at myself again to see that i looked better. Then to top it all off I just put on some soft pink gloss to my lips.

I go downstairs to see Ross putting boxes into a bag "Ross what are you doing?" I asked looking at him put one last thing into a box. He ties the bag and smiles "I took the honor of wrapping gifts for the family" He says.

I quickly groaned at the thought that I forgot to buy gifts for the family, it seem stupid to go to a Christmas party and have no presents "Ross when did you even have time to buy these?" I asked still shocked and annoyed that I could've forgotten such a important detail.

He came to my side and wrapped his arm around me placing a soft peck to my head "During the honeymoon I did online shopping buying gifts for all the family" Ross smiles at his work and he should since he just saved our lives.