Chapter Three: Bond

They bought him back to their home. Welcoming him warmly, his tears flowed as he felt the warmth of his fellow omegas.

Trigger warning: Death, blood, forced sexual content.

Waves rushing to the shore.

The smell of the sea and flowers.

Two people stood and the port.

The tall one holding the short one's hand, bringing it to his lips to kiss the knuckles. Spectators around them smiled in awe. How could an alpha be this sweet? They expected nothing from him at first due to his roots, but he exceeded their speculations!

"I'll see you again soon Shouyou," the male alpha with blonde hair parted to the sides, said to him. The alpha was wearing white slacks paired with a top whose color sported white, gold, and red. The colors of their kingdom. He replied with a nod and a smile.

"You should come to visit me at the Continent*..."The blonde alpha suggested, only to stop when the boy's eyes looked downcast. 

That was a very unpleasant thing to say knowing that the young man wishes to visit the continent more than anything else.

The blonde alpha held his chin and tilted it up so he could see him, eyes were looking at each other softly, dearly, "Hey..."

"My parents won't let me go anywhere..." The young prince rubs the sides of his arms, "But, our messenger crow will do its work right?" He beamed at him instead, the blonde alpha chuckled and kissed his forehead sweetly, like he held a piece of fragile glasswork so dearly in his arms.

The young man smiled at the gesture, a simple kiss on the forehead, both show respect and love. The blonde alpha pulled him for a tight hug.

"Yeah, see you soon Shouyou."

"Mhm, see you soon..."

The alpha went home and days passed. The castle was fairly peaceful. His mother and father were lively and laughing, his sister and he always stayed at the library to explore the world through books, the people of the castle were also busy but smiling.

Until the day came. 

The castle was being raided, fire burned in some parts of the city and one or two of the castle wings was burning.

People were running around screaming. The kingdom was an island, people had nowhere to go. The rays of the hot sun of summer didn't help them quench the fire.

Inside his room, "Shouyou!" His mom held him and placed the collar fast on his neck. It was a protection that cannot be taken off by others but by the person who wears it alone.