Chapter 09: Clash & Realization

In the central cafeteria, Cappuccino Power and Grace just finished eating their lunch and was hanging out, waiting for their next class to start. There were still students eating, but it wasn't as hectic as it did earlier during the lunch hour rush, which filled the enormous central cafeteria with students, faculty, and staff from all over the university.

"Aaaaaah! That was so good!" Mingyu commented as he sipped the last of his mango shake, burping loudly as he placed the empty cup on the table where they were siting. His burping antic earned him a slap on the back of the head from Katrina who was sitting beside him.

"Why do you always have to be so rude!?" Katrina fussed as Mingyu rubbed the back if his head.

"Mingyu might end up having multiple lumps at the back of his head at this rate" Angela commented to the laughter of everyone.

"He might, it feels like Katrina has been hitting his head every day ever since classes started" Aaron added, garnering another round of laughter from everyone.

"Well, he did bring it unto himself, who knows, it may help jolt his brain a little" Grace added before drinking the bottle of water she has in her hand.

"This is bullying!" Mingyu countered as he looked at Grace who nonchalantly rolled her eyes while she was drinking from the water bottle.

"It isn't bullying if it's the truth, right?" Jasper interjected as he gave a chuckle to the disappointment of Mingyu.

"Come on man, I thought we were on the same team!?" Mingyu complained as Jasper laughed at his reaction to his comment.

"Got to go with the flow Mingyu" Jasper laughed again as he gave Aaron a fist bump, Mingyu giving a childish pout in response.

"Hey Min, why did Aiden summon you to his office earlier?" Moira asked, holding a piece of turon in her hand, taking a quick bite as she waited for Min to respond.

"Oh, that. He just asked me if I was doing okay" Min replied with a straight face, causing Ball to turn his head towards Min, who was sitting on his right side, giving him a teasingly weird look.

"Really? That was it?" Katrina said in a surprised tone as Grace and Moira looked at each other in confusion and disbelief.

"What's with that reaction? Grace, Moira?" Mingyu asked as he saw their facial expressions.

"Well..." Moira paused for a bit, looking at both Grace and Katrina before continuing, "Aiden ordered us to clear out of the Student Council room, and summoned Min to his office"

"Oh, is that what happened earlier?" Angela asked, nodding as she got the gist of why Moira frantically pulled her out of her office.

"Yeah, pretty much. It honestly surprised us earlier when Aiden told Min to go to his office after we all left" Moira added, explaining what happened after the conclusion of the meeting with Oscar and Prince.

"You've been going to Aiden's office a lot lately Min. The first week isn't even over yet" Ball teased as a huge grin started forming on his face, seemingly to tease his friend.

"You have us beat, Aaron, Jasper, and I haven't been to Aiden's office yet" Mingyu interjected as Jasper and Aaron nodded at the same time.

"I haven't been to Aiden's office as well, as far as I know, Min is the only one who have been to Aiden's office out of everyone here" Katrina added.

"I've only been in there twice, still, Min has us all beat" Moira joked as Min gave a forced laugh.

"I'll be honest, I think Min and Aiden has an unusual relationship" Aaron commented.