Chapter 10.5: Through their Eyes: 646 x 24336

Aiden's POV

I tried to hurry home before Jungkook's live broadcast started, and also to get as far away from Min as possible, after all, he stole my first kiss in front of everyone. It wasn't how I was expecting it to go down, I was going to let him bite the other end of the pocky stick and as soon as he started advancing I would automatically break off and forfeit the game.

I didn't expect Min to do something so straightforward, pulling the pocky stick out of my mouth and actually kissing me. My very first kiss was with a guy, and ironically, with the guy I couldn't stand the most.

I know Min has been making moves on me, and it's not like I hated it, but I don't exactly like it either. It's not like I'm against same-sex relationship, but I think I'm not suited to be in that kind of relationship if that's what Min is even looking for. After all, he never did say he wants to be in a relationship with me, it's just that the way he does and say things are sending mixed signals, and I'm not sure if he actually likes me or just teasing me for fun.

Whatever the case may be, I was able to slip out of the ballroom and made my way to the other side of the student center. As I reached the fountain outside, I could hear footsteps approaching fast from behind, and then I suddenly felt someone holding my wrist from behind, and then a familiar voice..

"Aiden, wait. I have something to tell you"

I stopped walking and the only thing that I could think of was "Shit! Why is he here!?".

I turned around and faced Min. He looked like he was catching his breath, I pulled his hand off from my wrist, I couldn't face him properly; our kiss was still fresh in my memory and was still wreaking havoc on me both mentally and emotionally.

"Wha-what do you want!?" was all I could say, stuttering in the process as Min stood in front of me, looking a bit nervous. Is he going to apologize for kissing me earlier? It wouldn't matter now, we can't undo our kiss, whatever he wants to say, I wish he would say it quickly.

Min tried to say something, but he was hesitant. The longer I'm with him, the more I couldn't forget how soft his lips were, how his breathe smelled so good. My heart is beating so fast, am I nervous? Do I just feel uncomfortable with him? Or is it the unthinkable? Am I actually falling for this guy? No it can't be, this is probably the psychological effect of that sudden kiss earlier, yeah, that's probably it!

In any case, I'm in a bad situation here, I need to get away as soon as possible. This kid needs to hurry up and spit out whatever he's going to say, I can't stand here all night with him just saying "I-I.. Uh..".

"Just say it!" I said out loud in a panic. Min is still hesitant, his face blushing. Does he feel embarrassed that he kissed me? For fuck's sake Thammasat kid just say it!

Damn it, I'm at my limit!

"I don't have time for this, Min! If you're not going to say anything, I'm leaving!" I blurted out as I started walking away from Min who seems incapable of forming basic sentences.

I was reaching for my phone when I felt a strong pull from behind me. The sudden tug made me drop my phone on the ground, but before I could react to anything, I felt something soft pressing on my lips as my alarm started blaring. As I my eyes adjusted to what was happening, all I could see was Min up close.

Why would Min kiss me again? Has he completely lost it? But why do I feel weak? Why is my heart beating like this? Shit, why can't I resist!? As Min kissed me, he slowly held onto my right hand, intertwining our hands together as he cupped my face with his other hand, his thumb rubbing my cheek softly.