(12) The Obstacle Course

Kusuo's POV:

We were all peacfully gathered around the beginning of the course.

At least I wish so. We were crowded messily around it. The countdown started and we all got ready.

'1'

'2'

'3'

"BEGIN!" Midnight said.

Everyone ran quickly, but the entrance was too cramped.

I waited at the beginning until everyone was in, before floating up and levitating on top of everyone.

Todoroki froze everyone but fortunately for me, since I was floating. I got out of the tunnel so I flew faster and was currently in first place.

Some people used their quirks and managed to get at least a bit closer.

I stopped and looked at the robots in front of me.

'So their using the same robots from the entrance exams.'

One tried to hit me but I flicked it with my finger, causing it to fly to the sky, with some metal pieces falling to the ground.

"AMAZING DISPLAY OF POWER FROM KUSUO SAIKI OF CLASS 1-A! SO I SEE THAT YOU'VE REACHED THE FIRST OBSTACLE! THESE ARE THE ZERO-POINTERS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM! BE CAREFUL! OR YOU MIGHT GET HURT BADLY!" Present Mic warned.

I sighed and placed my palm on one of the robots and reshaped it into a huge scythe. I flew forwards and sliced some of the robots that got in my way.

I removed some of the pieces of my scythe to make it smaller and placed it on my back and continued flying.

I looked back and saw Todoroki freezing the robots.

"THAT'S TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A! IN SECOND PLACE WITH A DEVASTATING DISPLAY!" I heard Present Mic say.

I continued flying until I reached the second obstacle.

"FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT THE FIRST OBSTACLE WAS EASY! LET'S SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE SECOND ONE!" I heard Present Mic say.

I used psychokinesis on the rope and rearranged them to make it harder for the others.

I looked behind me and saw Todoroki and a few other people. I swiftly jumped from pillar to pillar until I reached the end.

"KUSUO AIZAWA STILL STANDS IN FIRST PLACE! AND OH! IT LOOKS LIKE HE MADE THE SECOND OBSTACLE HARDER FOR EVERYBODY! ANY COMMENTARY ON YOUR SON? ERASER HEAD?" I heard Present Mic.

"SINCE THIS IS A COMPETATIVE GAME AND THEY'RE ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, HE MADE IT HARDER FOR EVERYONE ELSE WITHOUT AFFECTING HIMSELF JUST LIKE TODOROKI DID. THIS WILL ALSO MAKE THE OTHER COMPETATORS ANXIOUS, RESULTING TO THEM FREAKING OUT." I heard Dadzawa say.

I decided to abandon flying and just run to the last obstacle. I stopped as I reached a suspicously empty.

"AND NOW WE'RE FINALLY APPROACHING THE FINAL OBSTACLE. EVERYONE BETTER BE CAREFUL. YOU'RE STEPPING ONTO A MINE FIELD! IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY, YOU COULD SEE WHERE THE BOMBS ARE BURIED. SO KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GROUND FOLKS! BY THE WAY, THOSE LANDMINES ARE DESIGNED FOR THE GAME, SO THEY MIGHT BE LOUD AND FLASHY. BUT THEY'RE NOT ALL THAT POWERFUL."

I threw my scythe away and walked through the minefield.

I heard some people exploding at the beginning. Until I heard one that sounds different. I turned and saw Bakugou using his quirk to get throught the obstacles.