Deku x Uraraka

Iida: hello, is thing on *fiddles with camera* Okay there we go. *sits down on couch with the rest of The Deku Squad*
Deku: Why hello everyone, I am here with the rest of my friends to react to ships?
Iida: *readjust glasses* Why, Yes apparently as the young aspiring heroes we are, we gain a following that results in ships. Uraraka, you are the expert in this, would you to elaborate?"
Uraraka: why yes I can. *Uraraka grabs a board and pointer and slapped the pointer stick on it resulting a thwack sound* Ships, as you know, results in a persons character or personality being compatible or falling into a trope that you like and you see them being an item together. You may stan your pairing so much that you will defend it online with death threats, *cough, BTS STANS, cough* or commonly say, 'ship it like FedEx' Shipping characters has, unfortunately, has no boundaries as in who you ship. Age, sex, race, and heck, even other species are shipped together. This can result in things becoming toxic, but that is a story for another day." *Uraraka beams with knowledge and puts her board away*
Tsuyu: kero, I didn't know you were so knowledgable on this subject Ochako."
Uraraka: Aww, thanks. *sits back down on the couch*
Todoroki: *confusingly eats cold soba* So what are we reacting to today.
Deku: I believe that we are reacting to ships of the Deku Squad first and then branch of into other ships.
Todoroki: oh, okay, let's go into the first ship. *Tsuyu, flips on the projector and we saw the first image.

Deku: *looks at Uraraka questionably*Uraraka: *looks at Deku embarrassed*Deku & Uraraka: We're just friendsUraraka: W-well I mean, I can't believe I'm saying this, *floats up* I used to like him, but know I like someone else

Uraraka: *looks at Deku embarrassed*
Deku & Uraraka: We're just friends
Uraraka: W-well I mean, I can't believe I'm saying this, *floats up* I used to like him, but know I like someone else. My infatuation towards him stayed at a crush. *Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around Uraraka to keep her from her bumping her head on the celling*
Deku: *cute confused faces* Wait- you had a crush on me and I didn't noticed!
Todoroki: *puts down his soba and pats Dekus head* Yeah, you are pretty oblivious when it comes to things other than heroes.
Deku: *pouts, ofc in a cute fashion* That's not true Todoroki-Kun.
Todoroki: *sips on his soba* suuuuuurrrrrrreeeee-
Deku: Tsu, your thoughts.
Tsuyu: well, I mean think that this ship is cute but we've all seen it before. If the ship was a food it would be a vanilla white cake. Good, but plain. It's simple compared to all the other flavors of cake.
Uraraka: *insert leany face* Are you saying that because you're jealous?
Tsuyu: As if Ochako,
Uraraka: *floats closer to her* You know you're the only one who calls me that.
Tsuyu: *blushes from embarrassment*
Iida: I would also accept this ship if it were to come true but I also agree with Asui's opinion. 7/10 stars
Tsuyu: 5/10 stars
Uraraka: 3/10 stars
Todoroki: *coldly speaks* no stars
Deku: so low, are you perhaps jealous too? *giggle*
Todoroki: you said that yourself that your just friends so why ship something that will never happen.
Deku: Harsh to those fans out there. But I guess my ranking would be 1/10 stars.
Tsuyu: *Turns off the projector*
Deku: Well, that's all the time we have today so we'll react to some more next time.