Tokayami x Tsuyu

Todoroki & Deku: *Watching Shrek in Deku's room BC Todoroki has never seen Shrek but somehow has watched Titanic*
Deku: *just admiring his bf* So, do you like the movie so far?
Todoroki: *Is amazed by the movie* This is so good... *is at lost of words* tell me there's a second one. *Grabs Deku by shoulders and stared at him intently*
Deku: *finds his bc incredibly cute rn* Actually there's 4 of them in total.
Todoroki: *doesn't know how cute he's being by slightly smiling at the fact* We need to watch all of them right now!
Deku: *A blushing mess* Y-yeah...
Todoroki & Deku: *continues to watch their movie date peacefully*
Uraraka: *Burts through the door* What's up hoes!
Deku: *On the Verge of a heart attack* Geez Uraraka, you scared me!"
Uraraka: *goes and sits in between Todoroki and Deku*
Todoroki: Umm, do you mind?
Uraraka: Oh don't worry about me, I just came here to tell you that we got another suggestion. *smug*
Deku: *excited* woah, really? They aren't just fake accounts that Iida made.
Iida: *yells through door* It wasn't me, I'm innocent!
Uraraka: *feeling herself* Yes, intel said to me inclusively, that these are verified.
Deku: *gleaming* Really, that's awesome!
Uraraka: I know! And the best part is, since we're getting more recognition, you know your girl is now getting that money!
Deku: *Joins hands with Uraraka* That's awesome Uraraka-San!
Deku & Uraraka: *just being happing together*
Deku: *Excited and jumps off his bed* Okay, let's go Todoroki!
Todoroki: *Just wanted to watch Shrek* But what about Lord Farquaad and his quest for Shrek?
Deku: It's okay, just pause it. We have reacting to do.
Uraraka: *walks with Deku* Yeah let's go, the others are waiting for us to go in the common room for us.
Todoroki: *secretly sad* okay.

{In The Common Room}

Whole Squad: *settled into their seats*
Uraraka: *claps her hands together* Okay guys, Intel gave me a ship for your guys to react to.
Whole Squad: *is actually excited that it's not going to be a normal ship*
Iida: *sees this and gets offended* How come you guys are so relaxed about this!
Uraraka: *unamused* 'Cause I got the file and not you.
Tsu: Yeah, I know that it won't be that bad, because Uraraka doesn't have a history of delivering illegal ships like you.
Iida: *Triggered* YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERYTIME! I Am the class representative and I don't want to be treated like this, like a villain.
Todoroki: Okay Karen,
Iida: *too shocked to speak*
Whole Squad: *shocked while all thinking*
Iida: Did he
Uraraka: just call
Tsuyu: Iida
Deku: A Karen!
Uraraka: *Burst out laugh*
Deku & Tsuyu: *joins in on the laughter, all  three of them dying*
Uraraka: *still dying* Oh my Quirk, hahaha! Who taught you that word?!?
Todoroki: *confused* Karen? Well, I was out with a double date with Shinsou and Kaminari and we in line at a McDonald's and this blond middle aged lady started yelling, asking for the manager for some reason? Then Kaminari started complaining calling her a 'Karen' so I asked him if that's her name and Kaminari said that's what you dub a person who's thinks their in the right but just end up being rude.
Iida: *Shocked* And Y'all think of me as a Karen?
Uraraka & Tsu: *Cracks up some more
Tsuyu: Well...
Iida: *Embarrassed* Midoriya, they're bullying me, say something!
Deku: *quiets his laughter* okay guys, let's not bully Iida, that's not nice.
Uraraka & Tsuyu: *hushes themselves*
Deku: *walks up to Iida and puts a hand on his shoulder and looks at him malevolently*
Iida: *is concerned*
Deku: *has a condescending smile on his face* I forgive you Iida but if you ever try that again, ahaha, *tightens grip* I won't hesitate to full cowl your quirk off.
Iida: *gulps* I understand.
Deku: *Has Bipolar energy and pulls a 180 on his emotions* Okay, let's get ready for the ship.
*puts file in the projector*