⁎⁺˳✧ Part 6-Are you ok ⁎⁺˳✧

Y/n POV
I woke up again early around 4:00 am. "Gosh why do I keep waking up so early" I sighed to myself. I quickly put on my sweater and went to one of my secret spots that I like to go to. It was where I could see the city. When I got there I sat down and looked at the city the sky was really pretty.

"I miss you mom.....I wish you were here so we  can see the sun rise........we always used to do that in our old world." I whispered to myself as I could feel my eye getting watery as tears started rolling down my s/c cheeks.

I tired to wipe them away but I was still crying. "U-um...are you ok" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see the green headed boy. The one that Amber was shipping me with.

"O-oh hey Midoriya y-ya...I am ok" I said. "Why are you crying?" He says sitting down next to me. "U-um I u-uh" He comes closer to me and wipes my tears away with his finger. I noticed that he has some freckles on his cheeks and his green eyes were filled with concern.

Once he realized how close he was to my face he quickly pulled away from my face. His face becoming really red. "I-I a-am so sorry I didn't mean to get so close t-to your face" he says stuttering. I laugh a little before saying "No it's ok you were just trying to help so thank you" I said softly. "Do you come up here a lot?" He asked as he finally calm down.

"Ya....a lot. I come up here when I can't sleeping." "It has a very pretty view of the city" He says turning his focus to the city. I just nodded in agreement. "I can show you some good spots you can go if you want to be alone or just relax" I say.

"Oh um sure why not" He said,giving me a smile. After that I showed him some of the places. "We should probably be going back to the dorms soon." He said. "Ya your right lets go" when we got back to the dorms we said our goodbyes and went back to our room I eat breakfast,took a shower,put my school uniform and brushed my teeth.

"Soooo y/n who was that one guy with the green hair you were with at 6:00 in the morning" Lucinda says, smirking at me. "Lucinda no not you to" I said tiredly. "Wait you and Midoriya we out together..........AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT." Amber yelled.

"Wait you guys know him? Is he one of the students from UA" Lucinda asked. "Ya and he is totally y/n's type" Amber says teasing me. "Well ya he looks like an innocent cute cinnamon roll" Lucinda added. "Guys stop!" 
I said. I love Amber and Lucinda they are literally sisters to me but I really don't want to deal with this right now.

"Well what were you taking about with him it looked like you guys were taking about something~" Lucinda asked. "Just getting to know each other I guess." "Awwww so when is the wedding" Amber says. "Ya we need to know so we can get our dresses and help plan it" Lucinda adds.

"It's not going to happen and we should really be going to class" "ok ok fine let's go" Lucinda said patting me head. "Aw but this is fun" Amber says pouting . "It's 7:50 and class starts at 8:00" I said "OH SHOOT WE GOT TO GO" Amber say. we all started to run to class as fast as we can.

•===•======•=====•=====•===•===•
Hope you liking reading this chapter >^<