⁎⁺˳✧ Part 7- Old friend ⁎⁺˳✧

Y/n POV
Me,Lucinda and Amber were running to our classroom as fast as we can. "We made it" The three of us yelled. "Hey why are you guys so late?" Owen said,sighing. "you guys are usually here early what happened" Mamoru said.

"The bell didn't ring yet so technically we're fine" I said. "It's find girls and for today you guys are going to be working with the UA students. So put in your hero custom and go to the gym." Owen said. All of us went and put on your hero customs and went to the gym. (Some ideas for your hero custom^•^)

 (Some ideas for your hero custom^•^)

(A/n:One of these doesn't have to be your hero custom

(A/n:One of these doesn't have to be your hero custom. If you have another custom in mind then you can have that hero custom for this story)

"Hey y/n and Amber who are those two boys and that girl with you guys?" A girl with short brown hair named Uraraka asked. "These are me and y/n friends and classmates," Amber said. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm Lucinda," "hi I am Mamoru" "I'm Jasper nice to meet you."

"You guys look so cool with your hero customs on" yaoyarozu said. "Thanks,you guys look really cool to" all 5 of us said. "Ok everyone today you guys are going to be partnered up with someone. You guys will be the hero's that have to tack down the villains by putting this blue paint on them." Owen said holding a bottle of blue paint.

"My I ask who are going to be the pretend villains?" Iida asked, putting his hand in the air. "The elite 11 will be the pretend villains."
"THE ELITE 11!!!" Amber,Mamoru, Lucinda and I yelled. Jasper just looked at Owen with a blank face. "What is the elite 11 y/n?" Midoriya asked.

"In this school everyone has a rank. A rank describes how powerful you are in this school. And the elite 11 are the strongest students in this school." I said sighing. "Yep and we are going to be fighting them" Amber and Lucinda said.

"Calm down we are not going to be going at you guys with all of our power" Rose said. (Rose age:17 rank:3(in the elite 11) quirk: portal. She can make portals to anywhere out of air)

"Hey you 5 how has it been" Rose said hugging the 5 of us. "You guys are friends?" A guy named kaminari said. "Ya every student in this school gets along well even if we have ranks" Mamoru said.

"Which remind me all of you UA kids need to do the rank test soon" Owen said "I am excited to see all the UA students," Louis said. (Louis age:17 rank:5(in the elite 11) quirk:transform. He can transform into any animal)

"Hey Louis. But I really don't want to fight you guys" I said. "Y/n come on give yourself some credit" he said patting my head. After all the elite 11 people introduced themselves Owen put up the partners up on the screen. I was partnered with todoroki.

'I am not sure if he will remember me' I thought to myself. Todoroki and I used to be friends when we were younger. Owen would always go to Japan for business matters a lot and me and the others would always come with him. That was when I met todoroki.

We were 5 at the time but we hung out a lot. Me and him would always find a way to sneak out and hang out together. But one day he stopped coming to see me.

I always thought it was because his father found out that he was sneaking out to hang out with me and that is why we stopped hanging out. "Hey y/n.... it's been a while" I head a voice behind me. I turned and to see todoroki,

He had his right hand behind his neck and was looking anywhere but me. I laughed a little at him. "You haven't changed a bit have you" I said with a smile. "Yes I have" he said in his monotone voice. "It's good to see you again todo....um can I ask you a question" I said. "What is it y/n"

"Why did you stop hanging out with me all of the sudden" I asked. ".......Well my dad found out I was sneaking out to see you. He said that if I kept hanging out with you I would regret it. Knowing him he was going to do something bad to you. So I stopped hanging out with you because I didn't want him to hurt you. To be honest I'm surprised you're not mad at me for doing that to you"

He said looking kind of sad. I shook my head. "No I am not mad at you. I know you aren't the type of person that would stop hanging out with someone for no reason" I said softly. "Thank you y/n" He says actually looking at me. "Don't sweat it anyways we should try to make a plan so we can win" I said.

He just smiled at me before saying "Ya your right" and with that we got to planning.

•=====•=====•=====•====•====•==•
Sorry I ended this chapter kind of wiredly(I Don't know if wiredly is a word lol sorry I am really bad at grammar and stuff) but I need to go to bed so sorry.

But I hope you liked reading this chapter >^<