⁎⁺˳✧ Part 14-With class 1-A again ⁎⁺˳✧

Y/n POV
It was the end of the day and I was finishing my homework, "Hey Lucinda,Amber do you guys want to go downstairs to the kitchen with me I'm going to get some food" I said. "I am not that hungry but thanks anyways" Amber said.

"Ya same I think I'll just stay up here" Lucinda said. "Ok see you guys in a little bit" I said before going done stairs. "Hey y/n what are you doing down here" I heard a voice say. I turn around to see Kirishima walking up to me. "Oh hey Kirishima! I am a little hungry so I came down here to get food."

"Oh all of us in 1-A are making food right now if you want to join us." Kirishima said with a smile. "Ya that would be awesome" I said. We both walking over the the kitchen to see all the 1-A students making food.....and when I tell you it was a mess I mean it there was food everywhere. 'Oh boy......well they had a food war' I thought.

"Hey y/n! you want to help us make food we um kinda need help" Uraraka said, running up to me. "I can tell....sure let's get to work!" I said excitedly with my fist in the air and a big smile on me face. "Awwwww y/n your smile is so cute and innocent you should do it more" Mina said poking my cheeks.

"W-what do you mean I always smile" I pouted. "Not like that thought" Uraraka added. "Ya okkk I hear ya now let's get to work shall we and MAKE SOMD FOOD BECAUSE I AM STARVINGGGG!!" I yelled.

"STOP YELLING SO LOUD IDIOT" Bakugou yelled. "YOUR DOING IT TO" I yelled back. "NOT AS LOUD AS YOU"  Bakugou yelled again. "Oh really now" I said walking up to him. "YA" Bakugou said. "Pfft your yelling right now I am not" I said with a smirk.

"SHUT UP" he said,making small explosions come out of his hands and his face looking really funny to me I couldn't up but laugh. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT IDIOT" He yelled. "wHaT ArE yOu LaUgHiNg aT iDiOt" I said, Trying my best to copy his voice and the face he was making.

"Pffffffffft hahahahaha please tell me someone  got a video of the whole especially Y/n copying Bakugou." Kaminari and sero said laughing. "We did~" Mina and hagakura said. "wait...WHAT" Bakugou and I yelled. "Send it to me" Kaminari and sero both said. "Ooooooo me to," I said. "WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON" Bakugou yelled at me.

"Um my side I guess" I said.  "Hehe You guys are so funny when you fight," Uraraka said giggling at us. "is that supposed to be a complement?" I asked. "I have no idea but let's make some food" Uraraka said. "YAYYY" I yelled. "Oh ya, Sato is also making sweets for all of us," Momo said. "REALLY!!" I yelled in excitement. "Yep" sato said.

"thanks sato" I said another big smile on my face. "There it is again hurry quick we got to take a picture of y/n's smile" Mina said. "Minaaa" I said. "No it's not there any more" Hagakura said pouting. "Y/n smile again like you just did" Uraraka said getting her phone out. "W-what why are you guys looking at me like that.....it's kinda scary" I said grabbing yaoyorozu's arm.

"Girls I think your scaring y/n" Momo said. "Awww man next time we will sure get a picture" Mina said. Uraraka and Hugakura nodded their hands in agreement.

"Come on guys let's make food" Midoriya said. "YAAA" Most of us yelled before we all got to making food.

•======•======•======•======•
Hope you liked reading this chapter
(><)