⁎⁺˳✧ Part 16- we did it ⁎⁺˳✧

Midoriya and you were walking to the fake city to battle the robots. "So um y/n you don't have a quirk right" Midoriya asked you. "Nope I am what people like to call quirkless" You said. Midoriya looked at you surprisingly
"wow you must be really strong then." "Thanks but you are amazing. I mean when I first saw you use your quirk to fight I was amazed you were like whoosh and then pow!"

You said jumping in the air trying to replicate what he did. (A/n:I did a hinata from haikyuu there sorry I just had to) "thanks! I am sorry that you don't have a quirk I know how hard it is." Midoriya said looking at you with a sad expression "oh no it's fine. I mean when I was a kid I wanted a quirk. But as I got older I guess I stopped wanting to have one." You said with a reassuring smile.

"Alright Midoriya and y/n it's your turn" Aizawa said in the speakers. "Alright let's go!" You said walking to the pretend city. As you were walking in the pretend city you come across a robot. You grabbed a small button out of your custom and pressed it. The small button turned into a large gun. "Midoriya stay back!" You said.

Midoriya nodded his head and went behind you. The gun then shot out a beam of energy towards the robot making it fall. Midoriya jumped in the air and used his quirk to kick the robot.

You pressed The button on your gun and it turned back into a button from before. You then hide the button in your custom. "We got one down that's good" You said with a smile. "Ya and that gun is really cool!" "Thanks I have a bunch of then in my hero custom" you said. "Who made them" Midoriya asked you. "Oh I actually made them" you said. "Wow that's so cool" Midoriya said surprised. "Thanks" you said with a smile

"That one was kinda easy I wonder if they are going to get harder to beat" Midoriya said. "maybe" you said as you both started walking.

(Time skip becomes why not ( ' ' ) )

It has been about 15 minutes and you and Midoriya already have some scratches and bruises. "I wonder when the last robot is going to come out." You asked looking around "it's probably going to come out when we least expect it" Midoriya said as you just nodded your head in agreement. All of the subbed there was a huge robot that was towering over you and Midoriya and was about to step on you both.

"Oh You have got to be kidding me" you said as you and Midoriya started running. 'I did not wake up at 5 for this' you thought. "Ok so what should we do for this one." You asked "I am going to jump and kick the robot when I give you the go head I want you to pick out all of your guns that would best destroy that robot and shoot with a energy blast," Midoriya said "right got it" you said as you got out 10 big guns.

Midoriya then jumped up and kick the robot with even more power then he did with the other robots. "Now y/n!" Midoriya yelled. "Right!" You said as all the guns shoot straight at the robot making it fall over and break. "Midoriya and y/n passed" Awizawa said in the speakers. "We did it!" Midoriya and you yelled

After that you guys went back to everyone.

••=======•=======•========••
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter
(><)