⁎⁺˳✧ Part 22-party? ⁎⁺˳✧

It's the last week at the resort and all of us were getting ready to go to a small party at the hotel. "Do I have to wear something fancy?" I said hoping that I wouldn't have to wear a fancy dress or anything fancy in general. "Of course y/n we have to" Momo said to me. "But I don't like wearing fancy clothes I don't ever like party's....can I just not go" I said. "But we have to y/n the party is for all of us" Tsu said.

"I know I know" "haha you're always like this when it comes to these kinds of things" Lucinda said giggling. I just sighed in the end I had to wear something fancy so I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt with flowers in it and black leggings. I also took some of my buttons that have the energy guns in them with me....just in case.

"Y/n that's not really considered fancy" Lucinda said. "It's close enough" I said. "Alright,are we all really to go?" Momo said. "Ya let's go ribbit," Tsu said. We all went down straits and met with the others

•==•==•
The party wasn't loud and everyone was relaxed which I liked. "Hey y/n look at all the food here" Ochaco said happily. "Ya I am starting to get hungry just looking at all the food" I said excitedly. Me and Ochaco bolted to the food. After we both ate food and talked a little I went to the bathroom. After I was done I was walking back the the ballroom when I heard screaming and people running out of the ballroom. I should go and check what happened I got to make sure everyone is safe. I run to the ballroom to check out what was happening and if my friends were there.

I saw all the others fighting these big creatures that kinda looked like birds. "Mamoru what is going on" I said as I took out two of my small energy guns. "Villains have infiltrated the hotel. The UA people said they were called the league of villains" Mamoru said as he helped me fight one of the same bird creatures as me. "I have heard of the on the news they are villains that are in one group right" I said.

"Ya the the things we are fighting right know is called a nomu" Momo said. Me and Mamoru took down the nomu but we both got injured really badly in our stomach. We tried to get up but both of us fell down. My legs are to weak and I am losing a lot of blood....but I got to get up. Before I could even do everything I feel someone injected a needle in the back of my neck before everything went black.

••====•======•=======•=======••
Hope you liked reading this chapter sorry it took a little while ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)