⁎⁺˳✧ Part 18-Tired⁎⁺˳✧

It was about 5:00 in the morning and I was woken up by water splashing on my face. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR AMBER" I yelled. "It was the only thing that would wake you up." Amber said,shrugging her shoulders. "Come on, you have to get up y/n" Lucinda said. "But what about sleep...." I said looking at them.

"You can sleep later," Amber said,throwing a pillow in my face. "All right all right I'll get up" I said tiredly getting out of my bed, got ready and went to the girl locker room to get changed in my costume. "Hey guys" I said to the
1-A girls as me,Lucinda and amber walked in the girls changing room. "Hey you three" they all said. "I wonder what we are going to do today," Uraraka said.

"Whatever our teachers have planned, I just hope I can get sleep tomorrow," I said as we went into the gym. "Same, I am so tired," Uraraka said as we both yawned. "Hey y/n and Uraraka are you guys all right?" Kirishima said.

"Tired...." Uraraka and I said in unison. "I can tell," Kirishima said, laughing a little probably because we both looked like zombies or something. "Why are you guy so tired?" Sero asked. "We were calling until like 12:00," I said laughing a little. "Ya we didn't know it was that late till we checked the time" Uraraka said rubbing the back of her neck with her hand.

"Wake up Y/n! If you want to go to the resort you have to wake up you to Uraraka wake uppp" Mina said, shaking me and Uraraka Shoulders. "Owwww " we both said. "Oops sorry guys" Mina said.

...(time skip)...
The day ended and it was about 5:00 pm I was doing homework when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and it was Uraraka and Of course I answered it. "Hey Ura" "hey y/n do you want to come down stairs I know you're probably doing homework but we are all eating dinner so if you're hungry you can came down." "I am really hungry so I'll come down" I said. "Ok see you soon" "yep bye Ura"

I hung up the phone and went downstairs. "Hi y/n you came down quick" Uraraka said smiling. "Yep I am starving" I said as we walked over to everyone. "Hey the kitchen looks clean" I said laughing a little. "Ya that's because Bakugou didn't throw things around or explode anything" Kaminari said.

"What did you say dumb ass" Bakugou said. Before Bakugou did everything Kirishima calmed him down. "Kirishima must have super Powers or something" I whisper to Uraraka. She just laughed before we all started eating.

••======•=========•========••
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter (><)