Two

Stepping out of the taxi, Ginny looked around the private airport, spotting Dexter immediately.

Skipping towards him, she beamed.

"What do you think?" She asked, spinning around, like a child.

She wore a bright yellow summers dress, that came halfway down her thigh, along with a pair of white converse. Her lipstick was a deep red- her trademark- and stood out, making sure people walking by would stop to look. She had her urban hair down, almost reaching her elbow.

"Mh." Dexter pondered, as he got out a tissue from his bag and held it to her lips.

Frowning, then rolling her eyes, she reluctantly curled her lips around the tissue, taking of the excess lipstick. After a few more dabs, her lips were neutral- a tiny hint of the red makeup seeping through.

"Better." He said, smiling, as he picked up one of her suitcases, while she picked up the other.

Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, they walked towards the doors. After entering, Ginny realised she was walking on tiptoes. Being so used to wearing heels, she didn't realise the extra pressure on her toes. Laughing quietly at herself, she lowered her heels, walking on flat feet as Dexter led her towards the plane.

"So when will I meet my husband?" She asked, "and where will we be going anyway?"

"You'll meet him on the plane and I can't tell you where to, for I don't know. All they told me was what I told you." He answered.

"Oh- that's odd." She commented, "Oh well. What will you do with your free time when I'm gone?"

He looked at her bluntly. Being Ginny's Handler, and working in their job sector, their private life was not supposed to be talked about.

"Never you mind." He scowled, as they reached the steps that led to the plane, "I wish you luck." He said, before placing her suitcase down and giving her a small hug.

"To do what? Baby site some kid? Yeah, no luck needed. See you around Dex." She smiled, as she walked up the stairs, pulling along her two suitcases.

As she entered the plane, she took a quick glance around. On either side of the isle, two long sofas sat- a small table in between them. On one of the sofas, someone had placed three suitcases; one on the furniture, and the other two on the floor. Rolling her eyes she was so unsurprised that, whoever he was, packed more than her.

Dumping her bag on the sofa, she plopped down on the free one and placed her suitcases at her feet. On closer expection, she realised the strangers suitcases were very expensive and fashionable- much more luxurious than hers. Who pays so much for suitcases? She thought to herself.

"Great. So I'm stranded with a posh prat." She groaned.

Plucking out a knife from her rucksack, she ran her finger along the sharp blade, then began to throw it up and down, popping in a trick here and there.

Soon, she heard the bathroom door open, and didn't bother to see who it was.

"I didn't know you were packing for us both." She said cheekily, throwing her knife in the air and catching it, as the main doors of the jet closed.

"What are you doing here?" Asked a familiar, annoying voice.

At the sound of his voice, Ginny's ears twitched, and in an instant she knew this mission would not be so simple.

"You've got to be kidding me." She sighed, sitting up to see Draco Malfoy standing in front of her.
"You're the best wizard in the business?" She scoffed, smirking, as the planes roaring engine warmed up.