The Robot Boy Also Called Freak

Izuku POV

Hello I'm Izuku Midoriya, my birthday is June 15 and I'm 14. But anyway another guy attempted to hit me today and of course he broke his hand on my arms when I went to block. My quirk that makes people avoid me is RodoEdit. I'm basically a robot but human. It's sort of like this.

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Quirk: Roboedit

Age: 14

Description: Izuku has a useful quirk he can make his fingers into different tools like if he were to replace a tire he doesn't need a jack when he can turn his hand into a car jack. But not only that he can could turn his other hand into a tire iron. But other than that he could turn his hand into a grappling hook and zip to another building like Spiderman. But this isn't only with his arms but his legs as well. He broke a car by kicking it out of frustration once it was an accident of course. The freaky part is he could literally remove his hand, fingers, arms and feet. He is like a living android but not only this he doesn't need to buy a voice changer he can edit his voice so it sounds different heck he could sound like a female very easily.

He copied Bakugos moms voice when he was visiting is mother laughed while Katsuki yelled at him. But a really useful one not only he can turn his hands and fingers into different tools, he can eject blades from his palms if he chooses. But of course when he wears a long sleeve shirt and gloves people just think he has a strength enhancement quirk.

Drawback: no known drawback except if said limb is used too often to make and use his quirk it will go limp for one hour. The strength and voice changing does not have a drawback.

Well anyway that's my quirk. I blocked the explosion, "hi Kacchan how was your day at school" he shrugged and he is going to UA to try to be the number one hero. Meanwhile, I with my quirk will go into the support course. "You ready your cleaning the beach correct" he nodded and we walked home then the sewer lid rattled. "Huh" I am a hero analysis nerd. But you expected this to be backwards. I am very over protective over my friend.

A slime villain burst out of the sewer, "oh excellent a new skin suit now I can escape from All Might" before anything a four foot blade came out of my hand and pointed directly at his eye. Which made him freeze in fear obviously.

"I AM HERE" All Might appeared and I made the blade slide back into my arm. I then hooked myself into the ground and grabbed Kacchan so he wouldn't have to recover and accidentally be caught for illegal quirk usage. When the slime was cleaned up, "I saw that boy I know you were trying to help but since you helped and I needed the help today I will let you off with a warning" I thanked him and asked for his autograph. I opened and noticed he already signed it and I grabbed the reluctant blond next to me and asked if we could take a picture. "I don't see why not" I tried to take a step but fell he caught me.

"I guess I forgot" I unhooked my feet from the ground. "I think I'm going to need new shoes" I then made my entire hand into a camera and made my arm stretch out and took a picture of all three of us. Kacchan was smiling. "Thank you very much All Might sorry to keep you have a nice rest of the day" me and my friend walked away. I'm a fanboy but my favorite hero is EraserHead Kacchan was freaking out on the other hand. When I got home I used my finger to unlock my door.

"You forget your key again Izuku" I turned. I chuckled nervously, my mother lives next door. I asked for a temporary simulation and my mom asked for another apartment and it was empty. Until I get into UA my mom said she doesn't mind paying but I tell her if I get in I will celebrate with her and dad. "Don't look like that, did another fight happen" I nodded and said another person walked away with a broken hand. "Remember not to judge anyone by their quirk" I smiled and said alright.