The Sports Festival That Will Change The Support Courses Turn To Shine

Izuku POV

I was pacing back and forth, "Izuku calm down" all three of us are good friends so we just decided that we would just use our first names. "I'm sure it will be fine so what if you turned them in late" I looked over at the coolant bombs for Todorkoi and the weight shot and the net gun laying to the side. "You will do fine. They are still fully aware that we are in the support course" I took a deep breath.

"Ok then let's do this" little did I know I'm a representative because I got first on the entrance exam. I gulped and walked on stage and Kacchan was on the other end of the stage. We were supposed to say something when we turned towards the Mic and it certainly shocked them that we said it at the exact same time, "I will come in first" we smiled at each other as they booed us.

"Wow this I can already tell will be an exciting sports festival. It looks like we have two rivals and they are both at the top of their respective class. But anyway we go to Midnight to see what the first event will be" Present Mic said and we looked at the circle spin and it was an obstacle course.

She explained that anything goes as long as you stay on the course. 'The finish line and starting line are considered part of the course' I smiled and I had a feeling what my classmates would do. But I didn't go with my first idea, when it started there was a loud bang and then wind. I basically made my feet into rockets representing jet boots. It certainly left everyone dumbfounded. I then shot through the tunnel above the people that were stuck.

"Oh and there goes Izuku Midoriya leaving everyone in the dust he's from the support course. It looks like he could make hero in no time, but that is besides the point his quirk is RoboEdit. He is able to do different things with his arms, legs, hands, fingers and feet. He builds things without tools because he can just make his fingers into the tool needed. But let's not forget that a good tool can make a great defense and offense. According to him his arms and legs are indeed made of the legit thing to the point you would be punching into the hardest metal in existence. But fighting ability is he has the ability to shoot and use a sword up to fifteen feet that shoots out of his hands. But the length is decided by him. But he can also lift things people with a strength enhancement quirk find difficult to lift. But he hasn't tested the amount he can lift. His quirk is a transformation and mutant quirk which is useful" he finished.

"Mic you forgot about the blades he can decide how sharp it is he could literally cut through anything theoretically" I didn't let it stop me to demonstrate I cut the giant robot in half like it was nothing. "You also forgot the drawback the first couple days of school he had trouble walking to his house because he could barely last half the day because if he uses his quirk to much his limbs in a robot sense malfunction and shutdown completely. But he figured out just like a machine he rusts. But his classmate helped him he has some sort of liquid constantly keeping his limbs to the point they can move when he wants them to" Aizawa finished. I then landed because I was way ahead I was on the second obstacle and they weren't even past the first. I turned my feet back to normal I was going to jump but then I looked at the columns and the ropes. Mic asked why I stopped Aizawa answered, "easy he's to heavy. If your made of metal your bound to be heavy. I mean didn't you hear when he walked on the stage it sounded like the stadiums screens were about to fall on the ground. I don't know his max weight but I asked All Might to attempt to lift him. End result he got him about five feet off the ground before crapping out and that took two hours to do" Yeah he's right it was the most boring two hours of my life.

I looked at my hand then the other side and adjusted things and aimed my hands at the other end Todoroki just past me. I shot my hands at the other side and my hands gripped it. I then actually pulled one back and carefully put myself on the edge and locked my other hand to the cliff and then slowly moved myself across the gap. I basically made a zipline only straight instead of diagonal. 'Careful' when I reached the other side I made the one that supported me when I started let go and it came back like a proper grappling hook. When I got up I started to run. "Mines really" I ran through them and the explosions weren't bothering me. I then crossed the finish line. I was second Seth was first. "Nice job" he put a thumbs up. Then the hero course started coming in. Grace came in 20 which surprised me. She mentioned her drawing hand gets panicky when she uses her quirk too much.