Accepted and School Stuff

Izuku POV

I was pacing back and forth, "come on come on" I was in my parents house so next door. When I heard a knock happened I roller bladed to the door and grabbed the mail. "Thank you sorry for the startle" I then walked inside. We were gathered inside the living room, me, my mom and my dad. I opened the letter and a holo disk. I put it on the table and Powerloader popped out. My dad thought I would be a fit for hero.

"Izuku Midoriya we would like to congratulate you on a job well done on both the written exam and the practical. Eraserhead loved your invention; he even took it out for a test drive the very same day. *I know that* But anyway you will be in 1-H the support course congratulations once again welcome to UA high school" my mom jumped up from the couch and hugged me while my dad just pat me on the back.

"Congrats I'm going to make your favorite" I smiled and she went to the kitchen. Apparently my quirk is a first for my family. "Now you two also get along" my mom lectured me.

"Yes mom/dear" we laughed then calmed. We just stared, "I'm still aiming for the hero course just doing it differently you never let me finish" he nodded. "But thank you for supporting me even if I didn't get your quirk I know you wanted me to" he hugged me which is a new thing. He said love you, "love you to" 'and I'm sorry I might actually not see the hero course' I smiled.

"But good luck nonetheless" I backed up and smiled then we went to eat and the hardest year that would ever happen would start.

Skip to school

So I built something. I found out about the leg problem. It's the amount of impact I hit the ground. For the sports festival and scheduling I gave the school an assigned schedule for quirk reasons and they completely understood but the principle now knew who I was completely. I walked into the building, the students went silent trying to detect the source of the pounding. I grinned and came up with an idea. I then decided to talk and copy an excellent female voice to get a couple of laughs. "Hey you" I looked and he had purple hair. "you mind keeping it down" I looked through my memory.

"Yeah sorry about that I can't help it my legs and arms are made of metal hehe" I said people laughed and the guy was surprised. I then switched back to my original voice, "that's one perk to my quirk I can change my voice to sound like anyone else. I can even edit the volume so I could be talking normally but I can make it sound so loud you would have to cover your ears" I showed him and example by talking in his voice to say how are you today. "My goal is to transfer to the hero course" I put up a fake smile. His face was he didn't buy it. "Oh I have get to class. See you later" I said the last part in a girl voice and laughed at his face.

I then walked in and Powerloader glared at me. "Midoriya" I was sweating. "Listen here you may have conditions in coming to school with your quirk but don't go lazing around" I said no problem. "Meaning the days you're off school I'm going to be giving you projects to work on" I put a thumbs up. "Ok take your seat next to Grace in the blue hair" I sat beside her. She seemed bored. He then began homeroom, then we went to each class. The girl I sat next to in homeroom looked beyond bored until we got to the development studio. He gave us a couple projects, but then my eyes widened, "no Grace just because your recommendation doesn't mean you can show off, follow the sheet" I turned and she seemed to have already finished.

About halfway through class an explosion happened. I turned and the pink haired and her invention blew up. I looked to mine and finished it up then went to ask if she needed some help, "really what about your project" I said it was finished. She then noticed my arms and legs, "what's your quirk or are those fake limbs" I looked at my arms and legs. I told her that's my quirk as I turned my hand into a blow torch. "Wow what a useful quirk for building support equipment" I said I'm doing support because I like building but I'm aiming for hero. "Really meaning you have to try beyond expectations" I nodded. "My name is Hatsume Mei yours" I thought I would do it again it got a laugh out of the other girl.