The Support Course Shows More Potentional

Izuku POV

I got up and got ready and packed every single spare part in my house and left. I also tore apart my vigilante suit but I also have a spare one. When I walked into the workshop I set everything down. "Mr. Powerloader" he looked at me. "I say we are going to out show the hero course and divert their eyes towards us" he said the sports festival is mostly to show off the hero course it will be a challenge. I mean I saw them fight, especially Todoroki. "I will build equipment along with everyone else and show them what we can do with both our inventions and our quirks. Lets see them get recommendations for internships when they see the support course bring all the attention to us" the teacher was surprised as were my two classmates that just walked in.

"Midoriya, you realize that will be extremely difficult but then again you have your quirks as well but showing them support gear can beat quirks that will be amazing. I wish you luck" I turned and Hatsume was interested. I told them a few ideas as well as pulled some things out of my bag. We then got a call from the hero course apparently, "Midoriya. I hear some yelling. Did you basically declare war" I told him the other departments will be doing so as well. "You're not wrong" I smiled and pulled out a net gun. "This was my first project, a quirk canceling netgun my dad volunteered to be my test subject. I was lucky I got right on the first try. Otherwise the entire house would have been on fire" I then asked some stuff and about halfway through the day I offered to get lunch from the cafeteria.

When I got there I washed my hand then turned one hand into clamps a decent length apart and then held one with my other hand on the lunch trays. Mr. Powerloader gave us permission to eat in the workshop. When I got my food my footsteps notified people in my presence. "Hey you're that one kid" I looked and it was some of class 1-A. I then added shock resistance and leveling systems to my hands in case I get pushed. "Oh hello again Midoriya" I said hello back to Todoroki. I smiled at my rival, "but anyway I guess we started off wrong my name is Ejiro Kirishima, he's Denki Kaminari, Mina Ashido, and Hanata Sero and this is" I finished.

"Katsuki Bakugo quirk explosion nickname is Kacchan. We've known each other like our entire lives as well as rivals" I smiled. "I'm not going to be the only one from another department that is going to come with a declaration of war. I have a feeling more I guess in your case extras will challenge you" I smiled and he knows my old secret. The aura told people to stay away.

"Bakugo relax. Hi your power is fierce that is some quirk. Hello I'm Seth Milestone my quirk is examine. I can see like in a video games stats of people's quirk, age, name, and history not to mention battle experience. So sorry all that happened to you I hope those kids didn't make it in here" I looked at the teen then he dodged a wheelchair. "That is my little sister Ash or Ashley but prefers Ash, her quirk is well a more like support quirk regeneration in her legs. She's handicapped but don't let it fool you she's able to stand for a total of three hours. But the timer will start again from before and increase and she can stand even longer if she sits back down" I said useful quirk. "Her preferred weapon is her wheelchair she built it herself" I looked and there were bars big and small for her to grab and swing the thing around. "But she knows hand to hand as well don't underestimate her we are in general studies because she has to stick with me everyone picks on her so I naturally as the older brother with two quirks have to protect her" I saw Todoroki turn. "Both my quirks are almost completely useless in a fight there's the quirk I just said and emotion. I am able to turn my emotions off on a dime legit" I blinked and said they don't complement each other in the slightest. "Why do you think I'm in general education but I don't care where I'm put but you got heart kid I like that we wish you luck see you around" he wheeled his sister down the hallway.

"I got to get back see you guys at the sports festival" I then walked quickly to the workshop and gave everyone their lunch and explained what took so long. Powerloader said that the sports festival would be a place for everyone to shine but the hero course would shine the most. Mainly because they have showy quirks. "Showy quirks I mean I never understood that" I made a blade come out of my hand. "I am able to reach fifteen feet and that is my max length and able to make it as sharp as I want along with programming it into doing something like making it as fragile as glass. But showy I think Graces quirk fits into that category but you don't want to be in the hero course" she said yes she doesn't. "Ok then how about we focus on the ones that are the biggest threat being Kacchan and Todoroki. I think using the gadgets against them will get the most attention especially Todoroki since he is the son of Endeavor. Honestly I'm happy I'm fireproof" they asked really. "Yeah I learned this from Kacchan or Bakugo his explosion quirk I didn't get any burns or felt any of the impact so I don't have to worry about that. The thing I have to worry about is that ice" I said and looked at my fist. "Punching the ice might do it along with slashing it with my blade" they nodded and Mei then said she wanted to showcase some babies. "Just remember not to get carried away" she ignored me and then I looked at Grace. I whispered, "you knew didn't you that I was a vigilante" she smiled. "You can't tell anyone yet until the end of the sports festival" she put a thumbs up and said the Mecha saying is never disclose customers info. "Thank" she said no prob.

We then went to work on the equipment for the sports festival. "Oh yea me and Hatsume decided you will be doing this little plan of yours" it processed in my head and I did the huh face. "I mean who else but the walking cyborg" I sighed and said fine.

'The sports festival a support course student is coming in first place this year'