𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"What are you doing? You've been standing their for almost an hour" Chaeyoung said. Dahyun was standing behind the door while holding her heart. "I think I like him"

"Dahyun likes who? Who's this guy?" Nayeon came in raising her eyebrows looking at Dahyun, suspiciously.

"I can't tell" Dahyun answered. "Don't try and force her, she may not be sure about this feelings. We can't just easily assume we like someone. She'll say it when she can, let's wait Nayeon" Jeongyeon patted Nayeon's shoulder.

"I'm just shocked, It's not that Dahyun goes around everywhere. You met a guy on tinder? Oh My! No no no. Everything but a guy from internet" Nayeon said, making Jeongyeon laugh.

"No! Definitely not! I know him, I'm just not sure about this. Maybe it's just an infatuation? I can't just easily say it" Dahyun explained. Chaeyoung just nodded at her.

"Understandable, you have to make sure first. You can't let anyone just assumed" Chaeyoung.

"Did something happened? Where are everyone? It's still early and we don't have any schedules by now" Dahyun asked as she was rubbing her eyes. She just woke up from a deep sleep.

"Ah, them? They went to Seventeen's dorm" Dahyun pouted upon hearing Tzuyu's answer. "They didn't even invite me, what made them go there?" Dahyun asked.

"Oh, I think it's because of one of our members love life? I'm not sure who? Probably Nayeon? They're confronting the guys" Tzuyu was about to add something but someone called her.

"Gotta go, Mingyu's calling me. We're gonna meet. You can follow them, bring popcorn as well" Tzuyu said and bid her goodbye before going out.

Dahyun did follow them, only to see Momo holding Jeonghan's hands tightly. It was as if she was choking his hands.

"You used her? For what? Jeonghan, are you of your mind? If I didn't heard it from someone, we'll never know that you were toying her feelings?" Momo asked, she removed her grip from his hands.

Jeonghan knew he couldn't fight back, he was at the wrong side. He can't defend himself, ot was very stupid mistake he did.

"We're making a scene, Momo. Let's go" Jeongyeon pulled Momo away from the said guy. "I just don't get it, how can this guy treat you like that? You didn't deserved to be treated like that" Momo defended herself. She was right, she knew Jeongyeon didn't deserve this.

"I don't know what happened, but please just for now. Let's stay away from each other just this time" Woozi said, trying to calm the atmosphere.

"Wait, no! You can't do that, we're not involved in their fight. So why would we avoid them? They're also our friend" Vernon didn't want to avoid any of the girls.

"Why don't you decide, Seungcheol? You're the leader after all" Woozi passed it to Seungcheol.

"Hansol's right, we're not involved with their fight. Let Jeonghan and Jeongyeon fix it. We're also friends with them, did you forgot Jihoon?" Seungcheol decided.