𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

KIM DAHYUN

"It's been days and you haven't even attended a practice after those" Chaeyoung said. "Then, I'll come now" I said and ran towards the bathroom and take a shower.

"Let's go?" I asked when i finished dressing up. "Gladly you'll attend practice now" Nayeon joked. I just laugh and walk towards the van.

As we arrived SEVENTEEN is already there. "Dahyun-ah, glad you didn't ditch our practice today" Seokmin said. "Need to practice~" I said and tie my hair.

And there i saw him looking at me. What's with those eyes? Are they loneliness? Or Sadness? "The formation kinda change since Mingyu standing next to Chaeyoung is kinda ya' know" Woozi said that makes us all laugh. "I'm not small!" Chaeyoung said. "So yea, Mingyu, Momo, Wonwoo, Dahyun, Vernon, Chan, Chaeyoung and Coups, you'll stand from left to right" Woozi said.

Before i was standing in the middle of Chan and Wonwoo but yea it change. Awkward has occupied us during our practice.

It took a few hours after Woozi cut the practice and started a break. I was about to follow my Eonnie's but i felt a hand holding my wrist stopping me from my actions as i look at him seeing Vernon.

"Dahyun-ah" His soft voice is killing my heart. "Yea?" I asked. "I have to ask you something" He said. "Oh? What is it?" I asked sitting since my feet kinda hurts ya know. "Do you really like me?" He asked looking kinda nervous. "No" I said and smile. He smile with disappointment and signed that he'll follow the others to the cafeteria. "This may have been used for a million time but I don't like you because i love you, so much" I said making him froze. He went back to his place and quickly hug me. "I love you too" He answered.

"What did you just say?" I asked and broke the hug facing him. "I said, I love you too"He said and smile. "You didn't even wait for me to answer and just leave" He said and pouted.
"B-but Somi likes you too" I said. "And i love you" He said and giggle. "Are we ya' know" Vernon said and kept raising his eyebrows. "Together?" He asked. "Well, sort of" I said and laugh. He just held my hands and smile as we both walk towards the cafeteria.

"I thought the both of you we're on bad terms?" Seungkwan asked. "Before? Yea, Now? I think they're even lovers" Seokmin said and pointed at our hands. Vernon and I make a shookt face and give a thumbs up on Seokmin verifying that he's right. "Oh! Your both together?! See! I told you they'll end up together!" Jeonghan said and shaked Mingyu. We all laugh, well except for Momo and Jeongyeon.

—————

[a/n : I'll update frequently as i can :*]