𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

3rd person's point of view

"Don't you think Vernon would be lonely? We're staying here for almost three days and we still have four days" Dahyun asked to Seungkwan. "Just let him, atleast he learns his lesson for letting you wait til midnight" Seungkwan said and smile. "How was it supposed to happened if Vernon didn't do that?" Dahyun asked smiling. "Well, we clearly told Vernon that we'll letting the both of you have the week of vacation together without us, but clearly you can see" Seungkwan said and sigh. "I'm not his girlfriend but I'm more angry than you" Seungkwan said and raises his voice. "You don't have to, he's your member most likely a family" Dahyun said and smile. "How can you be this kind even tho that happened" Nayeon suddenly appear. "We just have to accept that everything happened and keep fighting" She said and smile.

"Dahyun-ah!" Everyone heard someone shouted. "Who the fck is that?!" Momo asked as he was with Seventeen. So basically it wasn't a seventeen member who called her. She turned her head to find the person and saw Jimin waving his hand to me as he walks towards me.

"Maybe he was really the right for Dahyun, don't you think?" Jeonghan said and look at Jimin and Dahyun talking. "Don't talk like your an expert, you user! Imma kick your ass one day!" Momo said and glare at Jeonghan. "Your s-scary!" Jeonghan said that made everyone laugh. Everyone literally freezes when Jeongyeon stand as her cap we're hiding her face looking down. "Fresh air" Jeongyeon just said that she wants fresh air as she leaves.

"See? That's your effect to Jeongyeon Eonnie" Dahyun suddenly joined the small cottage along with Jimin. "If that continue, please be prepared" Momo said. "Change topic!" Nayepn said and laugh. "Why are you here?" Seungcheol asked to Jimin. "Isn't your tone too harsh?" Nayeon asked. "It isn't" Seungcheol answer. "Seungcheol? Keep it up" Nayeon said sarcastically. "Everyone have an issue but we managed to come together" Dahyun said and laugh. "Wait, but it was just the twelve of Seventeen, Where's —Vernon?" Jimin asked. "Don't ask" Wonwoo, Jihoon and Joshua said in sync. "O-Oh, I'm with Sungwoon, Kyunghoon, Kai and others, and i saw y'all" Jimin said and smile. "Obviously, there's Kyunghoon talking to Jeongyeon" Nayeon said and pointed at Jeongyeon and Kyunghoon talking. "They're sweet? And i don't know why i said those" Mingyu said continuously. "I agree!" Seungkwan said and laugh. "And oh, Momo! Jackson and Jhope we're asking you to coach them for their upcoming collab" Jimin said. "Wait!? Why?! How?!" Hoshi asked loudly. "She's the powerful dancer, so why not?" Jimin said ans shrugged his shoulder. "Your too obvious" Dahyun said and laugh.

——————

[a/n : we've reach 2k! omfg thanks y'all]