𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

3rd person's point of view

Meanwhile...

"I'm sure Dahyun and Vernon gonna love it!" Jihyo said and smile. "I know right? What could they be doing this 9pm?" DK asked. "This is really the best for them!" Seungcheol said and smile. "Hope Dahyun not to be pregnant when they comeback" Jeongyeon said and laugh. But as soon as she saw him. Her smile faded leaving Momo confused and look at the way Jeongyeon was looking at. They we're all confused to Jeongyeon's behavior so they all look and there saw him.

Vernon with Kyla. Talking happily. When Vernon promised to go to somewhere then come to Dahyun after it since it was his girlfriend.

Momo's temper broke. She walked towards their table and smashes it. And it was broken. O_O

"W-Why the fuck are you here!?" Momo asked. They we're luck that the costumers we're not that plenty. "You cheater! I've already warned you but this is too much!" Momo loose temper and punch Vernon. "And as of you young lady, please know that the one your dating with is in a relationship with my member slash bestfriend!" Momo was about to slap that ladyy but her mind caught Dahyun. She thought of Dahyun would be waiting for them. "This is my last warning, youngman!" Momo said pointing at Vernon whom holding his jaw. "NEVER. GET. NEAR. ON. DAHYUN. EVER. AGAIN" Momo said and leaved. "I can't believe you, Hansol! You know our plans! You said you'd be on Dahyun at time" Seungkwan is pissed and it's not everyone wants.

Minghao follow Momo as the both of them drove all the way to the train station.
'Dahyun-ah, please don't wait for us' Momo thought as she drove faster. Making Minghao held tightly.

It took them almost an hour to arrive at the station. "Go find Dahyun, I'll take care of the car" Minghao said and nodded as Momo ran and crosses the street. She first entered the entrance to the subway and find the place where their train was supposed to go. And saw Dahyun standing next to the close station. Momo feel weaked as she walks towards Dahyun. "Momo Eonnie! Minghao Oppa! I'm glad you came" Dahyun said and smile as they both looked at her. She was acting as if he didn't wait for almost hours. It's almost 11 in the midnight and yet Dahyun was still waitibg for them. "Where's your bag? Where's the others" Dahyun asked. Momo just frozed til she heard Dahyun speak. "I promised to wait for you, but shame this station was closed since the last train already left, I'll buy again for the tickets tomorrow so we can go all together" Dahyun said and smile. "I'm sorry, Dahyun-ah" Momo said and hig Dahyun. "We'll go tomorrow, right?" Dahyun asked and smile. "Dahyun-ah, sorry but we won't" Minghao talked straightly. "Why? Did something came  tomorrow? I should've told the train to wait because i know you'll come" Dahyun said. "Vernon cheated on you" Momo and Minghao said it, synchronize. "N-No, he didn't and we're just dating for almost a month how can he cheat?" Dahyun said and laugh. "This was all planned but it didn't work because Vernon didn't choose you" Minghao said w/o emotions. "It was supposed to be your week with him but he choose Kyla" Minghao said and turn his hand into fist. "Oh, i guess we have to go without him" Dahyun said and smile as if it was nothing. "She's stronger than i expect" Minghao whispered to Momo as Dahyun was leading their way to the car.

——————

[a/n : the end is near T^T]