Chapter 1

Readers POV

(This story takes place without all the deaths in snk and it's also in a modern world without titans).

This year winters been freezing. You exhaled as you could see your own breath fogging up the air before your eyes. You were walking around a local park nearby your house. "Brrr, it's colder than"- you were interrupted by a snowball flying by your face. "Damn kids" you said annoyed. You'd been roaming for hours now and you obviously had to go to the bathroom. So you walked over to the nearest restroom. A shiver ran up your back as you heard the chuckles of many teenage boys behind you.

You bolted into the bathroom and walked towards the stalls. You stopped, a few meters ahead a stall door was open. You heard a muffled cry and ran over to see a face you didn't at first recognize. You stepped closer to see someone with their arms chained up to a pipe on the roof. This person was nearly completely stripped except for a small blue skirt barely hanging onto their waist, and a cropped matching top (almost like a bra but looser). The person looked up. It felt like there was a lump in your throat, what was he doing here? It was that boy that your friend SNK/CHARACTERNAME introduced you too. Armin Arlert.

Writers Notes---
This is going to be really explicit so please whomever is reading know that you've been warned. This is also my first story that I've ever wrote on wattpad so it'll be a bit rusty and have short chapters but I'll work on it. I'll update this tomorrow enjoy :)