Chapter 3

My brothers look at me confusingly, wondering if my injury in the head cause me to go crazy. I finally notice their gaze and I immediately stop laughing and returned to being calm while looking at them "Damn you Val why didn't you tell me that they are looking?" I said in my mind "Well host, I tried calling for you but you are just preoccupied in laughing so I have nothing to do" Val innocently replied. I'm already imagining him acting cute in front of me.

I sigh and focus my gaze on my brothers who are still looking at me. "Oh Eldest brother second brother what are you doing in here?" I finally asked "Of course to see if you are okay idiot" my second brother said while coming towards me and patting my head. I slap his hands away from my head "second brother you don't have to do that anymore, I'm not a child" I angrily said, while I'm imagining my angry face which I haven't seen yet. My brothers thought that I am pouting and smiled naturally then my eldest brother came towards me and ruffles my hair "Who said that your not a child anymore?" My eldest brother teasingly questioned "Of course me brother! I'm already 17!" I shouted at them and show them my angry face, but instead of apologizing they only gave me a smile "Ok ok we won't tease you anymore don't be sad" my second brother softly said.

Hmmph what do I do with these brothers? I did not know that they can be this childish. Our mother watches us with affection on her face, who wouldn't go soft watching your children being childish and interacting with each other? While our dad only has a neutral face on but clearly you can look at his eyes and can see a bit of affection to it. While Stephanie though has an obvious jealous expression, "Why wouldn't eldest brother and second brother treat me that way? I'm clearly more fun to play with than that guy" she irritatingly thought while her hands are curled up into a fist.

I noticed her gaze on me and just gave her a smug smile. Welp I need to show her that I can also fight back but I'm not gonna deal with her yet. I want her to suffer slowly so she can taste the hardships of life. I slowly cleared my thoughts and told them that I'm tired, my mother and my brothers showed concern and told me to rest early before leaving. My father follows, nodding at me and only saying  "have a good rest" before leaving.

Me and Stephanie are the only ones in the room. Her innocent face immediately turn into a displeased expression "If you are planning to take revenge on me, you'll gonna need more than that" she disgustingly said while looking at me with a fierce gaze "Oh don't worry I'm only starting" I calmly replied, her face immediately turn into anger and ready to rush into me but I interrupted her actions by calmly saying "You don't want to do that are you? Are you not afraid of being caught? Why not waste your time deleting the evidence of what happened that day? Are you sure that there are no cameras back there?" I teasingly threaten her while giving her a smug smile. I don't know but I'm having fun playing with her might as well do my best into playing with her, I thought while looking at her face changing into a panic.

She immediately dashes to the door without even saying a word. "Aww I shouldn't just say that now I've lost a plaything," I thought while showing a sad look. I look at my surroundings making sure that no one is around before calling Val "Hey Val, in the hallway where the incident began, Is there any CCTV cameras around that area" I seriously questioned "Well host according to the data that I have received there is one camera in the hallway facing the stairs. They put this so the can monitor the students" Val replied, I thought of something and when I got an idea I excitedly asked Val "then do the incident happen in that day got recorded by the camera" which Val replied "Well according to the data host it does get recorded, but Stephanie is already heading that way to removed the recording" I tried to think some ideas when I realized that why not let the system hack the camera? So I expectedly look at Val who notices my gaze, Val sighed and replied "I know what you are thinking host, I can do that but on one condition", "what is it tell me I can do anything just don't request any hard ones" I quickly said so that he cannot change his mind anymore.

"We'll host, I just need a bucket of ice cream!!!" Val excitedly yelled while looking at me with sparkling eyes. I got confused "Is that it? Only ice cream?" I questioned while looking at him with doubt. "You still want more host" Val said and began thinking of things he wants me to do but I interrupted him "I didn't say anything, did you just said ice cream? Ok, ice cream it is!" I quickly said "now before giving you ice cream, give me first the recording I want to make sure that before Stephanie gets to it. I already have it so give now" I excitedly urge Val to do it "Ok host wait for me to come back and I will give it to you immediately" Val happily replied and disappeared while still thinking about his ice cream.

Before he disappeared I glance at his funny face and sigh "How did I get a childish system? Is systems suppose to be like this" I thought while closing my eyes to get ready to sleep. I barely closed my eyes when I heard an annoying voice beside me "Hi host! I'm back!" Val said with an excited expression "Well speak of the devil" I thought while still looking at him dumbly.

"Host aren't you happy that I'm back?" Val questioned ready to cry again, "Of course I'm happy" I replied with a fake smile I don't want to see that fake crying again. Just thinking of it makes me tremble, "Host! I just saw you fake smiling!" Val yelled at me while tears are almost pouring down his face. "Ok ok stop it, now give me the recording" I seriously said.

Val finally become normal and pass me a usb. I quickly take a good look of it, I can't see the video because I don't have any laptop here but I'm not rushing. I will see it after I get discharge, while thinking of it I haven't realized that I already fallen asleep I only heard a faint voice saying "Take a good rest host" before completely closing my eyes. Well tomorrow is another day I guess.

A/N: hey angels! Hope you like this chapter:) if you did please vote for my story:). English is not my main language so if there is any errors or wrongs grammars kindly please inform me and I will surely fix it:). Enjoy Reading;)

Word count: 1225 words