Chapter 5

A/n: this is not edited so expect some wrong grammars and also some good news!! This newbie author learns how to use
faces (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ so expect the upcoming chapters to have one of these. So don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you want to see more (◕‿◕✿). That is all luv u :3

WARNING:
This chapter contains words that is not suitable for children ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
——————————— :3

Standing in front of our house, I was shocked at how big it is. I can even see a garden leading into a forest, Is that land still ours?! Thinking about the possibility.

Well both of his parents and brothers are famous in the music and business industry so it is expected for them to have an enormous house. I stood frozen for a while mesmerizing the view before my second brother calls me to come inside.

I only have my second brother here with me since my parents are quite busy performing to the people, while my eldest brother is busy handling his academy.

What about that crazy bitch sister of mine? Well, I don't know and I don't wanna know where the heck is she. I don't want my brain to be contaminated just by thinking of her. So I just remove these thoughts in my mind and stride forward to follow my second brother.

When we reached the door, I immediately saw the butlers and maids standing in the side creating a line which when they saw us coming they bow their heads and greeted "welcome back, young master".

I also bowed and greeted them, which made the people inside froze and you can clearly see Te surprised in their eyes. Even my second brother looks at me with confusion in his face,

Noticing their gazes towards me, I look up seeing their surprised and confused faces. Aster froze and he doesn't know what he did wrong, so he called Val fo help

[hey prick, why do they look so shocked as if they've seen a dead person being alive again?] Showing them a bright smile before doing the same thing again, being surprised.

[umm host, you're not supposed to bow to them because in this house you are more higher than them and also Runes doesn't always smile to people, especially the maids and the butlers since they are all people of Stephanie] val replied while trying his best to hold his laugh, scared that his host will take away his ice cream.

[then why didn't you tell me in the first place?! Now I look like an idiot from what I did earlier and don't laugh at me you stupid prick!!] Glaring at the white ball next to me and making sure that the people around me doesn't see it.

"Just you wait idiot, I will have the time for you" I thought while finally getting my composure back and look at my brother who is still has his gaze on me.

"I'm sorry brother, my injury seem to have an affect in me as I nearly remember them" looking at him with a apologizing gaze, he sighs and just ruffles my head and told me to head upstairs to rest. I smiled at him and said thank you before scurrying away like my life depends on it.

My second brother only looks at me for a moment before putting his attention into the people who are still shocked about hat happened earlier. "you can go now, don't disturb him too much he just came back from the hospital and inform me immediately if something has happened" telling them before heading straight to his room to practice.

Meanwhile in Runes room~'._.'~

Gosh I'm so embarrassed about what I did earlier! Screaming in my head while putting my face in the pillows to hide my flustered look.

[host it's not that bad actually, you did escaped did you?] this prick said while the so called white ball is now turning red from too much laughing

[shut up! And can you turn into something more decent?! You look like a tomato!] glaring at the red thing before calming myself.

[that's not a good thing to say host and answering your question, yes I can turn into something else. Wait a sec] glaring at me with those non-existent eyes before releasing a sudden light which made me cover my eyes and as I recover from the flash, I noticed a child standing in front of me naked.

I look at him shocked before looking down and notice his "thing" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[heh you're small (¬‿¬)] looking at him up and down.

This idiot seem clueless at first but also decided to look down and boy I'm telling you he regretted doing it as he saw what I'm referring to.

[HOST WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! °Д°] he yelled while staying still afraid that it might move. I almost died at laughing looking at his state, it took me a lot of time to calm myself before putting my gaze at this child who seems missing and is almost in the verge of crying.

[ok ok I'll stop for now, are you really that innocent towards a human body part? Didn't you see what happened to me back then?] holding my laughter as I tried to ask him questions.

[no host, I only arrived when they left and I'm too focused looking at your information that I haven't seen your body. Is it that serious host? ಥ_ಥ] I almost burst out laughing at his question and thought that this is leading into nowhere so I answered his question seriously while trying not to look at him, afraid that I will once again laugh.

[to answer your question it isn't that serious, you just need to know that without that] I pointed at it before continuing [we humans cannot evolve and grow, so let's just say that it is one of the important body parts?] I have also doubts from what I have said if it is true or not but whatever it's not like this prick will take this thing seriously.

But to my surprised as I look at him he is no longer standing still looking like a lost child rather he is sitting on the ground holding a notepad and a pen, writing seriously as if it's an important information. I laughed for I don't know how many times while looking at his figure, before standing up to look for some clothes for this idiot to wear.

[here wear this, it's not good for you to look like that especially when your not that of a sight ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )] smirking while giving him some of my old clothes.

[shut up host! (╯°□°)╯] his eyes throwing daggers at me before stomping into the bathroom.

I chuckled while looking at my phone and notices that it's already dinner time so I jump up from my bed and decided to go to the kitchen to have my stomach filled

10 mins later~

Can someone tell me why the fuck I haven't seen the kitchen yet!!!! For hell sake I've been walking around for so long and yet all I see is instruments and paintings!! Is this house some sort of a maze or something!!

God this is making me frustrated and add the fact that my stomach is rumbling for not getting any food. I sighed and was supposed to return to my room but noticed something, the room of that crazy bitch is open and so to satisfy my curiosity I enter her room only to see something that made me smile.

"Well this is going to be fun"

Word count: 1282