Chapter 18

Chanyeol's pov

Everything is going well between me and Baek. Now i am cooking dinner for my sweet hyung.

I planned to marry Baekhyun soon.
I can't wait anymore. Being with him is my life time dream. After marriage baek would come to love me. We will adopt children as many as my hyung want. I giggled at the thought of Baekhyun being with children.

My imaginations crumbled at the sound of my mobile.

No one's pov

'what this luhan want now?'

"Hello"

"CHANYEOL!!"

"Stop yelling you dumb ass! I am about to go deaf. What you want now? "

"Stupid fucking chanyeol! Sehun is coming for Baekhyun. He is coming to your house. Fucking hide Baekhyun"

'ohhh i am going to have so much fun today'

"Today is his last day then" chanyeol chuckled.

"Wtf chanyeol! Don't you dare touch him."
Luhan is really panicking by now. He knows chanyeol is a lunatic and will harm sehun.

"You should have stopped him luhan. If he tried to take my baek away i will fucking cut him to pieces and feed him to street dogs"

Chanyeol's loud yell woke Baekhyun from his deep slumber.

"Chanyeol if you do something to sehun, i will tell baekhyun's whereabouts to police"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Fucking yes! You know i would do anything for sehun"

" Fine but i am not promising anything"

"Chany..." Without letting luhan finish chanyeol threw his phone away.

Chanyeol's eyes are deep red. He is not going to let that sehun touch his Baekhyun.

"Fuck fuck!! He is mine! Fuck you sehun. I am going to kill you"

He began to wreck the living room. He threw every furniture in the room like a angry beast.

Hearing the commotion, Baekhyun came down only to freeze at the sight before him. Entire living room was shattered.

"Fuck you sehun! You can't have him. He is mine. I am going to rip your head off"

Hearing sehun's name baekhyun's eyes widened.
' his sehun is coming for him'

Unconsciously he began to smile. Finally he is going to be free from this monster.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun. His anger boiled at the sight of blooming smile on his hyung's face. How many days he tried to make him smile. But here he is, smiling at the mere mention of sehun's name.

"Ahhh..." Baekhyun cried when his hair harshly grabbed by chanyeol.

" Look at your happy face hyung. You think your little lover can save you from me"

He pushed him to ground and smirked evily at him
"No one can take you away from me. If they tried they will face hell.
And my dear hyung your sehun is going to hell today"

Baekhyun looked at him, scared out of his mind.
"Please don't do anything to sehun"

"Ahh.." chanyeol slapped him harshly before grabbing his hair.

"Don't say his fucking name ever again. Only my name should come out of your pretty lips. You should only moan my name either it pleasure or pain"

Baekhyun only cried harder.
' Don't come sehun.. please '

He don't want sehun to get hurt by this bastard.

Chanyeol picked him roughly
"Let's give a little surprise to sehun"

Not minding baekhyun's protest he began to strip him

Sehun's pov

Fucking chanyeol! Who do he think he is. He can't take my Baekhyun. Please Baekhyun, be safe i am coming for you...

I arrived at chanyeol's house. The thought my Baekhyun being confined here wrecked my heart. Baek would be scared by now.

Who knows what's that fucking psycho is doing to my baek. If he done something to my baek, i will kill him.

I knocked at his door while hiding my metal baseball bat behind my back.
I was knocking for past 2 minutes but no one answered. I tried to break the door only to find its unlocked.

Something is wrong. But to save Baekhyun i will do anything.

"Baekhyun.. baby.. where are you"

I began to search the house. I went into a room only to get shock of my life. The room would be a normal bedroom if the walls are not littered with photos of my Baekhyun.
The entire room is covered by his pictures.

Fuck how the police didn't see this

Fuck how the police didn't see this. That bastard must have bribed them with money.

Seeing these pictures, chanyeol must be stalking baek for too long.
I shouldn't have left Baekhyun alone. I should have trusted him.
"Sorry baby, it's my fault"

Seeing these pictures i couldn't help but cry. My baby is smiling in those pictures. I really want to see that smiling face of him.

I tried every room in the house, but all are empty.
"Basement! He must have hide Baekhyun there"

I rushed to the basement and opened the door

"B..baek..baby"

There he is, the love of my life, my precious baek. He is tied to the chair, his beautiful mouth is sealed with gag. His body is covered with bruises. His beautiful puppy eyes is teary. His entire form screamed sadness and despair. That sight made me cry.

My sweet baek didn't deserve any of this. How can that bastard hurt him like that..

"Baby don't cry, i am going to take you away from here.."
I cupped his tears stained face and placed a kiss on his forehead.

I began to untie the knots around him when something hard hit my head.

"Wrong move sehun, very very wrong move" a deep voice echoed through the basement.

The last thing I saw is baekhyun's horror striked face.

Vote and comment ❤️❤️