Chapter 8- Bot Fighting! (Pt. 1)

A/N : I CAN'T BELIEVE 2015 IS ONLY 2 OR 3 DAYS AWAY ASDFGHJKL. ALSO, SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT, IT'S ONLY PART ONE :))

Hiro's POV

For the first time, I'm allowed to go bot-fighting! Woohoo! It was only as practice for the fight.

I rode down the alley with Honey Lemon, Fred, Wasabi, Baymax and Gogo.

Then I remembered what happened this Christmas- apparently Honey and Fred led I and Gogo underneath the mistletoe. Gogo just kissed me on the cheek

"Hey, Hiro," Wasabi said "Is this the place?"

I looked up to see the alley where Tadashi had saved me from those four guys that were about to beat me up after I destroyed Yama's robot and got all his money in a bot fight. I miss Tadashi so much.

"Uh, yeah." then Wasabi stopped driving and unlocked the car doors, allowing us to get off the vehicle, "Let's go." he suggested.

It feels so good to be back.

"Who wants to fight?" a girl with short pink hair and pigtails exclaimed.

Okay, Hiro, it's time to do this. Act innocent, act weak, just like old times.

"Me! Can I try?"

"Haha, you? Kid, are you serious?"

"Yes." I said holding out my new robot.

"You got money on you, kid?"

I laid out 5 dollars.

"Two bots enter, one bot leaves."

I pretend to be defeated. My robot got sliced up into three pieces, good thing it has electromag-suspension.

"That was my first fight? Can I try again?"

"You got more money?"

Then I laid out 50 dollars. Her eyes grew wide.

I grabbed the remote and switched to SuperSpeed mode. Then the three pieces got back together again. In just 5 seconds, her robot was destroyed. Her mouth hang open and I grabbed the money.

But then she did something unexpected, she grabbed her phone and called someone. "Yama, the boy is here."