Chapter 11-Qibli

"Where are they?" I thought, "Are we too late? No, Winter said that the wedding was tomorrow, they probably just went to find somewhere to go."  I started to panic, Where are they? Where would the go? I sat down and started to think. 

"Ok, Qibli," I said to myself, "If I were a dragon with obsessive feelings for a dragon, and escaped to get married where would I go?" Winter is probably already halfway across the continent with Moon by now and none of us have a single clue where he could be. "I don't know but maybe we can find out using the mirror." Queen Thorn said. "But I thought we can only see and hear them," I said, "I thought you couldn't find out where they were."

"Well," said Kinkajou, "Umber said that you guys were hiding in the sky kingdom when we couldn't find you so we used the mirror to at least get some idea of where you'd be so maybe Winter or Moon might say where they are in a conversation or something." Umber was blushing wildly when he heard this, I felt bad for him, he's probably feeling pretty guilty about what Winter made him do what he's done. I walked over to him.

"You okay?" I asked sitting beside him, he nodded. "I just feel guilty for what Winter's made me do and I want to make up for it." He blinked, stood up, and walked away to the other side of the cave to get a better look at the mirror. "Queen Thorn?" I said, "Can we try using the mirror now?" She nodded, "Of course, maybe we can find Winter with this after all." Thorn handed me the mirror, I took it and whispered "Winter" and blew out a plume of smoke onto it. The shape of winter and Moon started to appear.

"We can wait here until the wedding tomorrow," Winter said, "it will be the perfect place where we can live and have a family. Hopefully, they won't find us where we're going if we get lucky, but this place should be pretty hard to find since no one has come here for a very long time. Hopefully they've forgotten where it is." I shivered, a sense of hatred for Winter suddenly came over me. "Why would he do something like this?" I said quietly, "I thought Winter and I were friends." I sat down feeling miserable, not realizing I was still holding the mirror.

"I love it, Winter," Moon said to him, "but where are we going? What is this place?" I couldn't fully see him but I knew he was grinning, "Welcome, Moonwatcher," he said. "to the old Skywing Palace." 

(A/N I know I had to come up with the destination because I had no other ideas of where to go that wasn't close to other dragon homes. The old Skywing palace is at the tip of Pyrrhia's wing if your wondering.)