Chapter 15-Moon

I blinked, my world was spinning out of control and suddenly came to a stop. I saw Winter trying to get up and Qibli lying on the floor with  frostbreath on his chest, I gasped at the sight of what happened. I ran over to Qibli and tried to get him to wake up. "Qibli, wake up!" No answer, his body lied motionless on the floor. I put my talons on my face and began to cry. Winter walked up to me and said, "It's alright Moon," Winter said, "now that he's gone we can be together now, we can be happy." I turned and scowled at him.

"How could you do this, Winter?!" I shouted at him, "I thought you said that changing a dragon's thoughts was wrong, now look at what you have done!" Winter looked away from me, "If you don't love me," Winter said quietly, "then I'll just have to make you. I'll kill Qibli and everyone else who tries to stop me, I'll rip out that earring your wearing and make you love me. Our dragonets will play together and life will be perfect. It will just be you and me and our dragonets pin a perfect world." Winter turned around and grinned. " Yes, this is the life we will have together, you will love me and I love you, the perfect life. Just then Qibli's eyes shot open, he got up and launched himself at Winter.

"Go!" He shouted at us, "Get out of here! I can handle him!" We turned to leave once Qibli had Winter pinned down. But before I left the room to follow Kinkajou and Queen Thorn I ran up to Qibli and kissed him. He kissed me back, "I love you," I said. "Me too," he whispered back. Now go, I don't want him to hurt you." And with that I left the room with tears streaming down my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Kinkajou asked me, "It's Qibli," I said tears now pouring from my eyes, " I just had a vision. Qibli's going to die today."

(Hey! Cliffhangers, the best way to end a chapter!)

-DragonKid53