Chapter 18-Moon

(A/N Told ya I'd upload when I got back, sorry it took so long though:)

Winter grinned, "Then come with me," he said wickedly. He walked out of the room and Kinkajou ran in front of me, "Don't do it Moon! You know Winter would do anything to have you, he's lying about bring Qibli back. We can find another way!" I shook my head.

"I don't think there is another way," I said, "at least none that my visions are showing me." I left the room and followed Winter, leaving Kinkajou and Thorn. Winter soon reached the platform of the hut and took off, I sighed as a tear fell from my eyes I took off and followed him into the night.

We reached a spot on the border of the Rainforest kingdom and the Sand kingdom to stop for the night. He told me to start a fire while he went to get food for us, when Winter got back he had a some lizards, a goat, and some berries. I refused to eat the first few times until he told me that if I didn't eat Qibli would never come back. In the morning we flew to the north to the border of the Ice Kingdom, When we arrived at the border I saw an arch shape on a cliff, it was covered in flowers and leaves.

"W-What is that?" I asked, fear trembling in my voice, Winter just frowned. "Moon I thought you would recognize what this place is," he said, "this is where we are going to get married! It's just going to be you and me with no interruptions." Winter looked away as we got closer, but as he did he frowned as if something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, "Isn't this what you wanted ever since you met me?" Winter only nodded, "This is but... something not right, like now that I'm going to marie you, I feel like this isn't the thing to do, like there is someone else out there for me." We landed and I looked at him, "I'm sure there is," I said, my body was filled with relief, maybe he doesn't love me, maybe I can get Qibli back without Winter becoming my husband. "I'm sure there is someone out there who does love you, but you have to do the finding, magic won't help you when it comes to love, but magic isn't the right way to do this, just please bring Qibli back to me. Then I can help you find that someone who loves you, I promise." Winter smiled at those words. "Thank you, Moon," He said, "I promise I'll bring Qibli back, thank you for helping me realize what I was doing.

Winter and I then turned around and flew back to the Rainforest.

(A/N How the heck does my story have over 1k reads! Thanks guys! I know that these chapters are short but, writers block keeps getting the best of me. Anyway, see you in the next chapter!)

-DragonKid53