Chapter 14-Qibli

I crashed into Winter full force, "You idiot!" I yelled, "Don't you remember what Darkstalker did to you? I thought you said it was wrong to change a dragons feelings with magic, to use them for something they never would do in the first place!" I now had Winter on the ground. We were grappling in front of the others as Moon tried to pull me off Winter. I shook her off. 

"I'm sorry Moon, but Winter is using magic on you and I'm trying to help you." I said, Kinkajou and Thorn soon came in after me holding Moon back. "You don't deserve her!" Winter shouted, pinning me down, " You never deserved her! Moon does not need some lowly Sandwing to look after her. Moon needs someone who would do anything for her, who would love her with all their heart, and someone who will actually be there for her!"

Winter stomped on my tail barb and started choking me, "Yes, Winter you're right she does need someone like that, but not someone who would use magic on her just to make her love you! She needs someone who can respect her decisions, and won't try to change them! That is the tye of dragon she deserves!"

Things were starting to become fuzzy, Winter's grip was really strong on my throat, it was really hard to breath. I had managed to grab onto Winter and throw him off me. I regained my strength and was able to pin him down, Kinkajou came to help me and had her teeth bared, ready to shoot her venom. Winter stopped struggling, he knew that Kinkajou could easily drop some venom on him if he even flinched.

"Good," Kinkajou said, "Now that you've stopped, we can talk things through. Now, we are only going to give Moon one of Qibli's earrings that he used to stop Darkstalker and leave you alone so things can get back to normal. And maybe if you get lucky even after all of the things you have down, you will find someone else that actually  loves you, so you don't have to use magic again."

"NO!" Winter shouted throwing us off of him, thrashing everywhere, "Moon is the only one I love! There isn't anyone else out there for me! I will never love anyone else other than Moon!" Winter inhaled and started to blast his frostbreath at us. I pushed Kinkajou out of the way right as the frostbreath hit my chest. I fell to the ground, silent, cold, and dying. Moon managed to break free of Queen Thorn's grasp and rush over to help Winter get up, but before she could get past me, I slipped the earring onto her ear before right before I lost consciousness.

(A/N Yes I know, another chapter of straight up trash, can we just move on please? I don't know how long it will be until the next chapter but be patient, I am getting less and less time to do this. even though I love writing, I can't find the time do it, especially with all my school supplies going back, especially my computer so, I guess I'll see you guys in September when school starts again. Anyway, see you in the next chapter!)

-DragonKid53