2

Xavier Pov

Moving Day

"She's what?!" Sandra screamed. "She's coming with us. Thats my son and his mother. I can't leave 'em here!" I stressed.

"I don't care! She's living with us? Hell no. I know you and her are probably still fucking too!"

I smacked my teeth, "I ain't fucking her!" I snapped. "Then why you-" "My house, my rules." I ended the conversation.

I heard her mumbling something behind her breath but I didn't care.

I nodded to the boys with the UHAL and dapped up my friend that would be renting this place.

****

"You ight?" I asked Kayden. She nodded her head. I looked her over, she had on a black romper that had put emphasis on her ass.

I bit down on my bottom lip. She walked back into her room and came out with a purse.

"Ready bud?" She bent down and talked to Alex. Her shorts had rose up, giving me a view of her ass.

My dick got hard just at the thought of me fuckin' her again. I bit down on my bottom lip, "Okay?" She stood up, giving me a few of her shaved pussy.

She wasn't wearing any underwear. She stood up straight before she turned around with a smirk on her face.

"Lemme talk to your mom's for a minute." I dismissed Alex to go in his room.

I walked over to Kayden and aggressively pulled down her top, exposing her breast. "You gone take care of my shit." I demanded.

"I knew you wanted me." She smirked. "I know you missed this dick." I groaned when I massaged her boobs.

"Whatchu' want me to do?" She seductively asked. I smirked, "I ain't get to feel inside of you yet."

She bit her bottom lip, "Then I'd be too tired when we get in the new house." She pouted.

I stepped back, I knew she longed for my touch.

"Bend over." I demanded. She stood up, bending down giving me a fresh view of her fatty.

She stepped out of her romper and started to play with herself. I pulled out my dick and started to stroke it.

"Lemme stick the tip in." I pleaded. She made up her face, "What?" I shook my head, "Nothing. You ready?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah." She had Alex by the hand and I let her walk out in front of me. Damn.

She was taunting me with her ass. It was hanging out of her romper when she bent over to put Alex in his car seat.

I was gone get blue balls for real. I knew she was struggling, so I came up behind her.

Thank God I left Sandra at home.

I pushed my member on her pussy causing her to gasp. "You need help?" I asked.

She looked back at me and nodded. I pressed more onto her, and she started to push back on me. I helped her with Alex's carseat before I stepped back. "Thanks." She was turning red.

"You need anything else?" I asked. She nodded, twisting back into the house. "Ready for your new house?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah dad!" He smiled. I hopped into the drivers seat and watched as Destiny locked up the door. She pulled up her romper showing her pussy print.

She opened the passenger door and sat down. Her cheeks hanging out still. "What you gone do with the house?" I asked her.

"I'ma keep it. I'm not sure about this X." She sighed. "Don't worry. I got you ight? What you scared of? Sandra?" I asked.

"I just don't want to intrude on y'all relationship. I know you love her." "But I love you and my son too." I rested my hand on her thigh, probably too high since I could basically feel her pussy.

"Your right." She smiled softly. For the rest of the ride, we just sat there in a comfortable silence with my hand on her thigh.

Damn, this shit gone be hard.

📍Sandra in MM