3

Kayden Pov

"Aye. We here." I felt X squeezing my inner thigh. I groaned, "X stop." I felt him squeeze it again, but he graced his two fingers over my sex.

"Wake up." I sunk in the seat more. "No." He placed his hand on my vagina.

I shot open my eyes and blushed. "Morning." He still had his hand there. "What are you doing?" I asked, referring to his hand that started to move. "Im waking you up." He smirked.

"Stop." I pouted. "Why?" He licked his lips, moving his hand in a circle. I threw my head back, "Your wife.."

"Fuck her." I started to grind my hips on his fingers. I haven't had sex in so long, I needed this.

"Oh my gosh." I moaned out. I opened my eyes and realized that I was still in the car, X's hand on my thigh.

I looked over at him- he was listening to music with headphones on.

Good.

I looked back and noticed Alex was asleep,

Even better.

I searched the car for Sandra..

The hell?

"Where Sandra?" I asked Xavier that was now listening to me. "She riding with her friend."

"Oh..Are we almost there?" I asked him. "Yeah. About one more hour." He shrugged.

"You want me to drive?" I offered. He shook his head, "Nah. Just go back to sleep. Seemed like you was enjoying it." He smirked.

Oh God. He probably heard me.

I blushed of embarrassment. "You ight like this?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, "Just like this." We shared a smile, he rubbed my thigh slowly before he went back to his music and the road.

This should be good.

****

"Alex." Xavier deepened his voice. "I don't want to live here mama! I just want it to be you, me, and daddy!" He threw himself everywhere having his tantrum.

"I don't like that bitch." Alex crossed his arms. Xavier grew fierce, but I stepped in.

"Alexander King! Are you mad?!" I stood in front of him. "What would posses you to use that language?" I asked.

"Mommy-" He started to cry, but I didn't care. Throwing a tantrum is one thing, but cussing is another.

"Stand up!" I shouted. "Mommy-" "Stand up." I demanded, cutting him off.

"Mama plea-" "Whatchu' crying for? Oh please, I'll give you something to cry about!" I pointed my finger in his face.

His lip quivered, but he stopped the tears. "Come here." I softly said.

I hated beating him, but if I didn't discipline him, he would continue to do it. I popped him in the mouth,

"Don't say that again, you hear me?" He let the tears fall but he nodded.

"What do you say?" I stood up straight. "Yes mama." His voice was shaky from his crying.

"Now go and apologize to your father for disrespecting his wife." I put my hands on my waist.

He walked over to X, "I'm sorry daddy." He lowly said.

"It's all good lil' man. Just watch your mouth." He rubbed his head. He just stayed quiet.

But he was right. I just wanted it to be Xavier, Alex, and I. But I needed to respect that. Nothing but respect.

****

"You almost done?" I heard Xavier ask. I stood up straight and turned around, "Yeah. Just about. Why wassup?"

He walked inside the room and looked around. I zipped up the empty suit case, bending down.

Once again, I felt him staring a hole into my back side. I wasn't going to lie, I liked it, but I was just here for my son's being.

"I uh," He cleared his throat. I stood up and looked at him, "I was just wondering if you were happy here. We already got the fact that Alex wasn't." He kinda laughed.

I smiled a small one, "We'll be fine.
He'll get used to it." I assured him. He sighed, looking on the bed.

"He's a bad one." We both shared a chuckle. I looked on the bed and saw Alex asleep, spread out on the bed with tear stained cheeks.

"He gets it from his daddy." I sighed walking over to the brown dresser. "Is Sandra here yet?" I asked.

I cursed myself, I had to squat down again because I needed to fix the drawer.

I slowly bent down and soon, I felt the holes being burnt. "Nah. She not." He slowly said.

I moved a little, showing more of my ass. I mean, he wanted it right? I heard him stiffen. He wanted it, I know it.

"So, how are you two?" I asked, focusing on the drawer. "We straight. No complains." I turned my head over my shoulder and saw that he was on hard.

I bit down on my bottom lip, "Maybe you should go." I lowly said. "Yeah..I should." He looked at the wall past me and left the room

I stood up and walked over to my bed. I took off the clothes and placed them in the drawer, this was going to be harder than I thought..

📍Kayden in MM