4

Xavier Pov

Three weeks later

"Kayden! Come 'ere!" I called for her. I heard shuffling then I heard her running towards the back door, where I was located.

I smirked.

She walked out towards me, "Yeah?" She was only in a green tank top with a black thong on.

"You going somewhere?" I asked her. "No.." She seemed suspicious. I nodded my head, "Can you put some sunscreen on me?"

She nodded her head, walking closer to me. I bit my lip when she turned around for the protector, showing her ass.

Ever since we've gotten settled, all she's been walking around in was these tiny ass tops and underwear. Especially when Sandra is out doing her job.

I don't mind the view, but I know my limits.

"I found an apartment." She broke the silence. I looked up at her, "You moving out?" I asked.

"Yeah. I mean, its about 5 minutes away from here. Nothing too far." She shrugged. "Why? I thought y'all was good here."

She nodded her head, rubbing the sunscreen on my shoulders while standing in front of me, her perky boobs in my face. "We are. But I don't wan't to intrude with you and Sandra. I mean, I hear you guys fighting about us staying here almost every night.

Its no problem." She finished.

I sighed. Yeah, we fought about them, but that was because she's always calling Kayden out her name. "Don't even listen to that. She just throws it in my face that you living wit-"

"Its fine, plus, y'all be having too many people in and out." She laughed, I laughed her contagious laugh.

That was true, if it wasn't Trent coming over, it was one of Sandra's ratchet friends. I have no problem with any of them, except for Cassi..She called Kayden out her name so Kayden and I popped off on her.

"But who I'ma chill with since y'all gone be gone?" I asked. Kay was my company when Alex was off at his school. We enrolled him ASAP, and now he's caught up.

"Have you thought about going to your job?" She inquired. I smacked my teeth, "What you gone do?" I asked her.

"I think I'ma head back to school. You know how I always wanted my own shop? Yeah-turns out I still need a degree." She sighed.

She always wanted her own hair salon shop. She could do everything in under 2 hours. Thats how good she was.

But skill ain't shit on Education.

"Well yeah. More education, more money." I commented.

She sat down, putting some sunscreen on my back. "But I don't have the money for school, but I do have an interview for a job." She sounded cheerful.

"How much is the-" "Don't even go there. I don't need your help. I got this." She assured me.

"You know its no problem to help you out-" "And its no problem for me to do it myself. Stop please." She pleaded.

I surrendered, "You coming?" I asked standing up when she was finished with coating me. She shook her head quickly, backing away.

I slowly walked towards her and as soon as she tried to run, I caught her and jumped into the pool with her.

She plugged her nose and hung onto me. I opened my eyes while we were under and saw that she was holding on for dear life.

She couldn't swim.

I held my breath, coming up. She took a deep breath and started to punch my chest. "Fuck you!" I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"How do you know I wasn't on my period?" She crossed her arms, but her legs held onto my lower half.

"Didn't you go through Menopause already?" She gasped and punched me on my arm but it felt like a baby's hit.

"Asshole." She pouted. "Hold your nose." I smirked. She quickly held it and wrapped her other arm around my neck before I dipped underwater.

I watched as she kept her eyes closed and slowly, I backed away.

When she noticed, started to freak out.

I walked back over to her, not underwater and held her arms up, "Stand up!" I tried to bring her up, but she flailed her arms, in a panic.

"Kay! Stand up!" I shouted. She stood up like it was nothing and we both busted out laughing. "Thats wasn't funny..I thought I was going to die." She pouted.

I chuckled and pulled her into a hug, "I wouldn't let nothing happen to you." She hugged me back.

We stood there, embracing each other for a minute too long. We both pulled away, quickly, it became awkward.

"Okay. I'ma get looking on this job." She slyly chuckled. I nodded my head, "Ight." She got out and rung out the bottom of her shirt.

"Aye, you better not get my floor wet." I said before she went inside.

She sighed before she turned her back to me and took off her shirt.

She wasn't wearing a bra. I bit my lip, watching her as she bent over and grabbed a towel.

Damn.

"Nah, that one is mine." I said to the towel she was about to wrap herself around.

She smacked her teeth, "Stop being petty!" I chuckled, "Its mines." I called her out.

"Where's the other ones?" She asked, back still turned. I got out of the water and led her towards the towel racks.

I made sure to push up on her, I know she was wet. "X.." She moaned.

"Remember you gotta take this off." I pulled on her thong.

She bit her bottom lip, bend down in front of me while slowly taking off her thong.

I pushed on her again. She moaned softly, "Shit." I groaned when I saw her creaming on my shorts.

"Happy?" She looked back, wrapping the towel around her naked body. "Very." I smirked.