10

Xavier Pov

Next Month.

I sighed, "Are you done?" I asked Jaylen. She was giving me a rant about how I played Kayden, last month!

I didn't know my wife was going to show up right after. It was a slap in the face for me too.

I tried to call her and see her, but she just puts Alex first and shoo's me away. All the time.

"No! And now! She's probably going crazy! I don't know how she wont agree to abort your fucking baby when you probably don't even want it!" She paced the floor.

"She pregnant?" I asked looking up at her. She looked at me like oh-shit, before she ran off out the house.

****

"Whatchu' opening doors for?" I picked up Alex. "Aye." I heard some niggas voice.

"Okay Robby. Damn." I heard Kayden kiss her teeth. I watched as she walked out in a sports bra and grey leggings.

I saw that she had her hair down, "Who that in there?" I asked.

"Robby." She simply said. I nodded my head, Robby is her brother. "What he doing here?" I invited myself in.

"What are you doing here? Alex is on punishment, he can't go no where." She took him from me.

"Go in your room." She said. He pouted, but he knew not to throw a tantrum.

"Why he in trouble?" I asked. "He called Robby a bitch." She sighed.

I held in my chuckle, "Aye. Wassup wit' that?" I asked, pointing to her stomach.

She looked up at me and I saw the fear in her eyes, "Nothing." I saw that she was lying, "Look Kay, I kno-" "I'll get rid of it." She blurted out.

"I know you don't want another one, so I'll get rid of it." She was walking away but I grabbed her wrist, "You better not. What would make you think I don't want another one?"

"I'm not going to carry another child for someone that is barley there for my first one, let alone married." She slapped her thigh.

I sat down on the couch, and somehow, sat her on my lap. She didn't say anything as I kissed her arm.

"I only want you carrying my kids babe. I never wrap it up with you for a reason. I want you to give me my team." I kissed her cheek.

She smiled a little, "So-" "Don't even bring her up baby." I cut her off.

"Do you love me?" She asked, looking into my eyes. "I love you more than ever."

I loved her so much. But we always arguing so its not worth it to be with her.

"Are you just sayi-" I cut her off by kissing her. She didn't kiss me back, but once I pinched her ass, her lips were on me.

"Bae!" I heard the front door open. I looked back and saw some puny ass nigga at the door. "Ba-baby why you back so early?" Kayden stuttered.

"Who the fuck is this nigga?!" His dorky ass shouted. "Aye, you better chill the fuck out with that shouting shit." I calmly said.

"Who the fuck is you?!" He asked getting in my face. "Baby-" She pulled on my arm. "Baby?! You calling-" "Yeah. She my fuckin' girl. What?!" I got up, towering over him.

Kayden stood up and tried to calm me down. "Leave." She pointed ole' boy to the door. "Hell nah. You my girl!" He shouted.

"But I'm her baby daddy. Fuck from here!" I snapped. "Mommy?" Alex called. "Go in your room Alex!" I snapped.

"Dad-" "Go!" I knew that shit was going to get ugly. "Baby. Calm down." She whispered to me.

"Nah. Nigga wassup?" I stepped to him. "Kay, move!" He shouted. "Y'all not gone-" I pushed her out the way before I got punched.

I heard glass shatter but I already started to pound my fist into this nigga.

"Aye! Bro ease up!" I heard Robby say. I knew Alex was crying, "Ease up!" He said.

I stopped once there was blood, "Get from here nigga!" I shouted. Robby basically pushed him out the door.

I went to go get a screaming Alex. "Calm down Bud." I walked out with him in my arms to see Kayden limping.

"Baby you i-" "I'm fine." She bent over to get the glass. I noticed she had scratches on her back.

I pushed her into the table.

"Baby, Im so-" She grabbed the side of her stomach. I looked at her worried, "Bab-" She waved me off, "Im fine." She continued to pick up the glass.

"Robby!" I called. "Wassup?" He came back inside. "You can watch Alex?" He nodded his head, "Yeah."

****

"Its gone be okay ight?" I held her hand while I used the other to maneuver through these slow ass cars. "It hurts." She softly said, making up her face.

I knew what happened, I just didn't want to admit it. "Its going to be okay ight?" I kissed her hand.

She took deep breaths, but soon, we were at the hospital.

****

I walked into her room. It was dark and lifeless. I placed the flowers I had got her on the window ledge and handed her a bear.

"How you feeling?" I asked her. She shrugged, "I'm fine."

Her voice was so quiet, "I'm sorry.." I trailed off. "I just wanna go to sleep." She spoke softly.

We were holding hands. I kissed her hand again and took a picture, posting it on Instagram.

Pray for BM 🙏.

Immediately, I got comments and likes. "What Happened? I'm keeping you in my prayers. Hope she feels better." And many more.

I looked over and saw that she was asleep.

Our baby girl was pronounced dead at 11:00 AM on Saturday.

Kayden is too young to be going through this. 21 years old with a 25 year old man that hardly even knows his job as a father.

I promise I will do right. I'm going to be a better father, do whatever they want and put them first.

And that's on God.

📍Robby and Kayden's 'bae' in MM
📍I feel like this book is getting no where lol. Please tell your friends about it and share, I would appreciate it. 😊