5

Kayden Pov

A month later.

"So..How's living with X?" My cousin Jaylen asked. "Its fine. Its living with Sandra thats the work." I rolled my eyes.

"How?" She asked. "She nags, bitches, cusses around Alex. I mean, have some respect. But she never does it around X.

If she knows better then why the fuck she doing it? And the thing is, she always asking X for money!

Like she don't got her damn own! I just be wanting to smack her" I got fed up. "Y'all fight?" She asked.

"No, but don't worry. If it comes out-I'll be glad to tear that ass up. But anyways, how you doing?"

She smiled, "Trent.." I made up my face, "X's best friend?" "His bestie." She emphasized.

"You and him?" I guessed. She squealed, "Yeah!" We both squealed, I had to calm down or else I would spill my Peach Ciroc in my glass.

"Lemme find out! Since when?" I asked. "We've been seeing each other for about 4 months..but I didn't think we were serious. But.." She trailed her words off and showed me a big ass ring on her finger.

"Married?!" I jumped up from my seat. "Married." She confirmed.

I stood up and started to twerk. "Twerk for the ring! Yasss!" I got a little wild but stopped when X walked into the room.

I stood up and cleared my throat, "Wassup Jay." He hugged her. "Nothing. Just talking about my husband." She smiled.

"Congrats. Trent told me. I'm happy for y'all." She thanked him and he fixated himself on me.

"You was twerking for good news?" He smirked. "Ha.Ha. What do you want?" I asked him.

"Where my son at?" He asked, taking a sip from my glass. I snatched it back-careful of the contents in there,

"He at school. I dropped him." He nodded his head, "I'm about to head out. You need something?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you get me some rice and some minced meat? I'ma make taco salads tonight." He nodded his head, "Ight. Catch you later." He kissed my forehead and hugged Jay before he left out.

"Seems as if you two are on a good note." She smiled.

"Besides the sexual temptations..Yeah, we are." I smiled.

Over the time we were here, we have became more of friends. We were able to go out and joke with each other. Plus Alex, he was happy we were all bonding.

It was just going to be X, Alex and I since Sandra isn't home. Once again.

Nothing new.

She's never home, I swear. But that just helps X and I's bond.

"I'm glad. So that means its okay if you two walk together in the wedding?" She smiled.

I shrugged, "Why not?" She clapped. "Good."

****

"I'ma miss you! We'll come visit soon. I promise." We hugged. "Of course. Anytime." She smiled.

"Alright." Xavier hugged Jaylen then dapped Trent. He stood in the back of me, pressing his lower half onto my ass. I giggled, I was used to this.

"Bye." I waved to them. They honked their horns and I watched as they slowly drove off.

I turned around and saw X slumped over the couch. "So?" I asked. "So?" He asked.

"What we doing tonight?" I asked him, eager. "How about after we eat, we go watch a movie?" I nodded my head.