The Introduction P3

Linh: I, ummm......choose.......Truth?

Marella: Awww, I was hoping you'd say dare.

Linh: Nope!*shakes head furiously*

Marella: Fine. *gets a wicked gleam in her eye* Who is your crush? If they are in this room, go up to them and, you know, kiss them or something. If they are not in this room, hail them and tell them to come over and kiss them.

Keefe: *whistles* Gotta give you credit, Mare. Awesome truth you gave Linh. Now I get to watch Tammy Boy explode.

Tam: *glares at Marella and Keefe*

Marella: Don't call me anything other than Marella.

Keefe: Or........?

Marella: Or I will personally melt your hair off.

Keefe: No! Not my Hair! Not Lord Hunkyhair's precious Hair! Nooooooooo...........

Marella: As I was saying..... Never mind. LINH YOU MUST COMPLETE THE TRUTH!! OR I WILL GET MAD AND YOU WILL NOT LIKE ME WHEN I AM MAD!!!

Tam: Eh, eh, eh. Nope. Linh, use  your leaping crystal and go to Tiergan. Get out of here. Shoo. Get. Out. Of. This. Room. Now.

Linh: *laughs* Seriously, Tam? It's just a game. Wait, I don't actually have to do the dare, do I?

Marella and Keefe: YES YOU DO.

Linh: *gulps*

Me: *Teleports behind Tam of the room and grabs him by the shoulders* Ha! Gotcha now! Settle down and let Linh do the thing!

Tam: LET. ME. GOOOOOOOOO!!

Me: Nope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, done for now. I'll try to update everyday, but the chapters won't be too long. Bye!!