KOTLC Reacts to: Minecraft!

Keefe: Minecraft?! What is a Minecraft?

Sophie: This time, I actually do not know.

Me: *appears out of thin air* MINECRAFT IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME ON EARTH COME ON TRY IT SHEESH GUYS WHAT'S UP WITH THE LAZINESS LIKE DUDE PLAY IT ALREADY!!!

Dex: Ooooh! Video game?! TECHNOLOGY?! Where? WHERE?!!?

Me: *snaps fingers and computers appear in front of everyone* Here, Dexy. Your technology is here.

Dex: Yeah!! *takes out a screwdriver thingy and starts fiddling with the computer*

Keefe: How the heck do you work this damn thing?!

Tam: *immediately figures out how to work it because I can dream* Just do it, dummy.

Fitz: *starts playing Minecraft and gets killed by a killer rabbit* NoOOooo! A rabbit killed me!! How is this possible?! I hate rabbits now!!

Keefe: *starts laughing his head off* A rabbit?! HAhaHaHaaaaaaa

Biana: *changes avatar to a princessy princess one* Hey, guys! You can change how you look!

Keefe: *stops laughing* Really?! Awesome!! *changes his hair to look like him in real life*

Tam: *does the same as Keefe*

Me: *concentrates on fighting a horde of mobs* Oh! Dammit! A charged creeper!! Ohh, no. Two charged creepers!! Run run run. TEN CHARGED CREEPERS!!!

Wylie: *plays on peaceful mode*

Linh: *plays on creative mode and builds an underwater castle*

Dex: *is still tinkering with the computer*

Sophie: *plays it like a pro*

Marella: *sets fire to everything somehow*

Fitz: *puts out the fire that Marella set*

Keefe: *tries to troll Tam*

Tam: *kills Keefe*

Biana: *plays in creative and builds a castle*

Me: Okay, time to KILL YOU ALL! Except for Tam, of course. And maybe Linh. *unleashes the Ender Dragon and a wither and keeps Tam and Linh safe in a bedrock cage*

Everyone except for Tam and Linh: *gets instantly killed* HEYYYY!

Me: *shrugs* Gotta do what you gotta do. *unleashes more Ender Dragons*

Everyone except Tam and Linh: *respawns and gets killed again* *glares at me and raises fist*

Me: Oookaayy. Better head off now. Ta ta, everyone! See you next time!!*disappears*

Everyone: ........