KOLTC Reacts to: Face Masks!

Keefe: What are Face Masks?

Me: A very annoying mask that covers your face. It's supposed to prevent the spread of germs and viruses such as the Coronavirus but that's gonna be for another day.

Keefe: Why annoying? They look cool!

Me: Try it for yourself. *hand Keefe a face mask*

Fitz: Why are we doing this? I'm very sure none of us have any sort of virus or anything.

Me: Because if you want to experience something you've never experienced before, you'd better get used to this. The whole world is wearing it, pretty much.

Tam: What is the "something" you're talking about? And it better not be anything to do with horrible TV shows or slipping and sliding on ice.

Me: Nah, it's completly different. You'll love it this time.

Tam: *tosses bangs* I don't think it will be very likable.

*a face mask suddenly flies across the room and hits Keefe in the back of the head*

Keefe: What the heck?!

Biana: That thing is the most uncomfortable monstrosity I have ever felt in my whole life! I will never ever EVER wear it ever again!!

Me: Okay. Fitting time's over. Everyone put on a face mask and stand there and socialize for five minutes! And if I hear a single complaint, you'll be sorry!

Everyone: ......

Me: And did I mention that if you refuse, I will tie you to my electric chair and shock you AT LEAST THREE TIMES? NO? I DIDN'T MENTION IT? Well, I mentioned it now. JUST PUT THE DAMN THINGS ON ALREADY!!

Everyone: *slowly, very slowly puts a face mask on*

Biana: *grimaces and puts hers on*

Tam: *puts a black one on and stands in a corner being shady*

Keefe: *puts one on and takes a selfie*

Dex: *attaches a metal wire and a battery pack and a circut board to his mask and puts it on*

Marella: *sets hers on fire*

Me: *snaps fingers and a new face mask appears on Marella's face*

Linh: *cringes and slowly puts a mask on*

Sophie: *casually puts a face mask on like she'd done it her whole life*

Fitz: *copies Sophie*

Wylie: *shrugs and copies Linh*

Me: Okay. Time starts NOW!

Five minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*timer rings*

Biana: *throws hers across the room and out the window*

Tam: *does the same thing at the same time as Biana*

Keefe: OOooh! You guys were SO perfectly synchronized!

Tam: Sh-shut up, Keefe.

Me: *gives everyone a box wrapped in super fancy wrapping paper with a bow attached* Here. Merry Christmas. HOHOHOHOHO!!! *disappears in a cloud of dust*

Linh: Oooh! Gifts! *tears hers open*
Ummm........ *holds a pink face mask like it's a bomb ready to explode*

Biana: *screams and runs away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, yeah. That got interesting.