KOTLC Reacts to: Paw Patrol!

Note: I have absolutely NO idea why I decided to do this. I believe I was suffering from temporary insanity.
I also have to note that my little sister watches Paw Patrol almost everyday, so I kinda know the characters and stuff so yeah don't think I'm a dork please.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Manager: Hello, everyone. Kia has a boring lecture or meeting or whatever so I will watch you guys today, to make sure, y'know, that nobody kills anyone.

Keefe: Oookkayy. Hey, Soph! What the heck is 'Paw Patrol?!'

Sophie: *scratches beard that magically appeared on her face* Hmm, I believe it is a kids television show which features a bunch of random dogs that can talk use technology.

Dex: Ooh! Ooh! Technology? Where?

Tam: Nowhere, you dummy.

Dex: *slinks away*

Manager: Okay! Listen up, Keepers! I will play an episode of Paw Patrol and you guys will have to react to it!

Everyone: Ooookkkaaaaaaaaayyy??

Manager: Good. *plays a random episode of Paw Patrol*

Twenty minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tam: Aaaauugghh! *moans and covers eyes* My POOR, INNOCENT EYES!

Keefe: *groans and covers eyes* For once I agree with Tam!!!

Biana: Aww, come on, guys. It's not so bad. I think the pups are cute.

Fitz: That was sooooooo cringy, I mean like, *does snarky impersonation of Ryder* Whenever you're in trouble, just YELP FOR HELP!

Wylie: ........

Keefe: *snorts* Just yelp for help. Yeah, right. Well, YELP YELP YELP!!! Where's the help? I need intensive therapy due to over-cringiness and the high pitched voices have damaged my eardrums. OUCH!

Manager: *hums along to the Paw Patrol theme song* Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Everyone except Biana and Linh: *covers shattered eardrums* Nope.

Biana and Linh: BYEEE!!