• 3 •

Anika

°°° 5 years ago °°°

Me and the boy from the store had been talking for three months now and I can say we met basically every weekend. His name is Zabdiel and he's 18 like me. He is one of the sweetest persons I ever met and we're becoming great great friends. Curently I am waiting for him to pick me up for our "date but not a date" routine, where every saturday we go and eat out and go for a walk or watch a movie.

'How come you have a whole latin name, but you can't speak spanish?' Zabdiel stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and looked at me with an offended look

'My grandfather was cuban, but when he came to miami he met my grandmother, an american, my mom grew up knowing spanish and she learnt traditions from cuba, like my name, I am named after my great grandmother. But when my grandfather died she stopped speaking spanish and didn't forced me and siblings to learn the language, but when I was in high school I had spanish but I never was good at speaking but I understand some sentences.' I knew it sounded like a lame excuse, but it was the truth. When Zabdiel stopped I stopped beside him, and now he was holding my hand, I haven't realized it until he got a bitt closer to me.

'I can teach you, if you want to' He said while holding the cuteste smile I ever seen.

'You sure? I can be pretty annoying as a student' He got closer to me and started to lean towards me, I didn't ecen noticed that this whole time we were holding hands.

'I can deal you with' And at the end of that sentence he kissed me, he fucking kissed me.

°°° Present day°°°

Richard and I were leaving Christopher's house, and we were holding hands, but I felt weird holding his hand and now that I know they are friends I feel like I am cheating on him. I mean I have told him my story with Zabdiel, but I never said his name, it hurted saying his name after what happened...

'Nika, que te pasa? Te ves rara desde que llegamos a casa de chris' He said while looking me in the eyes. The things I feel for rlRichard will never be the same as the ones I felt and feel for zabdiel. I feel like I am in the middlw of a war, between the wall and the sword.

'It's nothing babe, I just feel a bitt tired from work today, just that' I gave him a weak smile. I hate lying and right now I hate Zabdiel because of this.
Speaking of the devil...

'Hey guys!' I heard catalina's voice behind me and Richard turned around quickly, greeting them

'Hey, we're going to Wendy's, do you want to join?' I tried to kill richard with my eyes, but it didn't work. Instead I looked to the ground hoping that they would say no

'That sounds good to me'  I heard the payaso's voice as I cursed him in my mind.

'So Anika, tell us about yoursefl, you barely spoke all afternoon' Zabdiel asked me, so this is his plan of just pretending not to know each other? Fine.

'I'm 22 years old, I'm from Miami, born and raised and moved to California about...3 years ago' He was tensed, I could see how his jaw clenched and saw fear in his eyes. Was he afraid that I would say something?

'That's crazy! Zabdiel is also from Miami and moved here 3 years ago!' Catalina said in excitment, little did she knew the reasons why... 'Did you move here alone?' I froze at her question and tried my best to avoid it

'Actually no' I saw Zabdiel tense up again. .'m not going to tell.. although my will is to let these other two people out of the dark 'I moved here with my best friend'

°°° 3 years ago °°°

'Are you sure about this?' Zabdiel asked me as he grabbed my hand and guided me through our new house

'This is amazing' I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back 'I love you, and I'm happy to be here with you'

'I love you too nena, thank you for everything' He turned around and gave me a hug.
I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my days with him.

°°°Present day°°°

'Do you still live with your best friend?' Zabdiel was trying his best to prented to not know me, and I was kind of hurt by that. But once again, it wouldn't be the first time he hurted me...

'No, I do not, he moved out, we had a big fight and I haven't spoke to him since then, out of pride maybe, I have missed him everyday but he did something really bad and I could not forgive him' I looked him in the eyes as I said every word and he looked at me in sorrow. Catalina looked between us two and I prayed that she didn't caught me lying. But here I am being a hypocrite, lying to my boyfriend so I can protect my ex...

°°°
Hi!!
So I'm finally home and I still managed to do this short 😂

I hope you like this chapter, because things are starting to go down and drama is starting to happen 😐

-SavingR