• 15 •

Zabdiel

I was nervous, she's been sitting there quiet, for at least 10 minutes, not looking at me nor did she lifted her head up.

'It's okay if you say no, and I will understand that, I just thought that...things are going so great between us and' I did not have the chance to finish my sentence, since she started to talk.

'I want to Zabdiel, I really do, but not right now, I still have some things to figure out and I don't want to rush it' It kind of broke my heart, but I understood her and I respected her decision.

'Thank you for being honest and I want you to know that I truly respect your decision' I got up from my seat and got close to her and gave her a hug from behind 'I love you and I want to be with you and that's all that matters to me right now, I don't want to lose you again' she got up and I released my grip on her, but she quickly grabbed me again

'I truly apreciate your offer and I really want us to move in together, but there are so many things that I need to get together before we take a huge stepp like that, but I don't mind if you spend your nights over or vice versa' she grabbed my shirt and pylled me closer to her. I like this side of her.

'You really don't mamita?' I whisper in her ear, knowing that it will drive her crazy

'If you don't stop with the teasing I will take my words back and kick your ass off of here until you learn how to behave' I just laughed at what she said and kissed her, with the intention to spice this up a bit.

Anika

I woke up with the sun hitting my face and I cursed my self for forgetting to close the blinders. I turned arpund and saw the most precious thing in the word. Zabdiel was still asleep, so I got up and put an oversize t-shirt on and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us.

I was getting ready for work, since I had the late shift today, and since zandiel could work from home, he was keeping me some company untilI left.

'Hey nena, aun tienes el cuaderno que te regale en tu cumple? ' I was putting my earings on and I turned to him with a thinking face

' I am pretty sure that I have it in here, can you please check in the lilac box that is in my closet?' He opened my closet door and grabbed the lilac box that I adored so much. It was so easier for him to grab that box than it would have been for me since he is much taller than me. 'But why did you ask about it?'

'Have you ever wrote anything in it?' I nodded my head yes and he took the black notebook from inside the box and started to look through its pages and I noticed through the mirror that he stopped. He was reading and I could see him smile.

' Is this poem about me? From A to Z' I opened my eyes, I knew exactly what poem it was. I wrote that poem when we first started dating, on a piece of paper, and then wrote it to my notebook. That poem was my very first poem and I am so glad that it was about him.

'Can you read it to me please?' I leaned on my desk and stayed there looking at him as he read the lines that were the first sign that I was madly, deeply in love with him

'I fall too easily,
I fall for landscapes,
I fall sunsets and sunrises,
I fall for trees and deep seas,
I fall for nature and its destruction,
I fall for animals, their shapes and colors,
But I never fallen for a human heart, for a human body,
Until I met you'

Zabdiel stood there, quiet and still, looking at the notebook. A couple of minutes after he put the notebook on my bed and got up and walked towards me.

' I love you so much Anika'

■■■

I opened my eyes at the sound of my alarm and I groand so loud, that people in Europe were able to hear it.

'It felt so freaking real' I got annoyed to the fact that my brain tricked me into believing that this was more than just a dream. I quickly got up and started to get ready for class. At least I included my major in the dream.

I ran through the dorm hall, how did i manage to wake up early and still get lat for classes. When I got to the building I was supposed to, I saw the 201 room, my English literature room, and a ran a bit faster as I saw the last students getting in. Mrs. Silverman hated people being late, so, whoever came after the door was close could not get in. I was praying for my life, when I felt my body hitting a wall.

'FUCK!' I screamed as I saw the door being closed.

'I'm so sorry for making you fall, are you okay?' I looked up to the person, and my skin shivered at the sight of him, it was Zabdiel, he was in my English class, but the fact thar he was in my dream and the fact that he was my boyfriend there made eveything weird from my prespective.

'Yes, yes i am fine, thank you' he had his hand in front of me, as a sign for me tp grab it in order to get up, and this felt like a deja vu...

°°°

First just let me say that I'm a whore for tall man, with wide shoulders and big hands, and god put this piece of art in my life for me to apreciate without touching or seeing ir and now I want to start a revolution

Second and last:

I'm just going to post this chapter and hide behind a tree 😂

Now this was a plot twist 😐

Since the beginning of the story I had this in mind, and I really enjoyed making this chapter and I just hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

So... we are close to the end, not sure how many chapters are left but we are 😭... Sooo, I want to make a little game, where you try to guess from where I am, so you can know a little bit of me!! (Now I realised you know nothing besides the fact that I worship CNCO 😐) and if want to you can tell from where you're from !

Once again, I hope you like it ❤

-SavingR