• 4 •

Zabdiel

We left Wendy's and Catalina hasn't spoke to me since then, she had her thinking face on and I was worried.

'What's wrong babe?' I asked her as I rested my hand in her thigh, but she quickly moved my hand. So I was right, something is wrong.

'When we get home' oh shit... We eventually got home, and I closed the door behind me and when I looked up catalina was in front of me with her  arms crossed in front of her.

'Is Anika your ex-girlfriend? And don't lie to me Zabdiel! I noticed the way you look at her and I'm not dumb, the story she told? How she moved here from the same city and the same time as you did?  Coincidence? I think not!' Karma existes, and I shouldn't have told Anika to lie to Richard, but I don't want one of my best friends to be mad at me. Not for dating his girlfriend in the past, but to the horrible things I've done...

'Yes she is... I didn't tell you sooner because I wanted to find a way to tell you about it' she let out a sarcastic laugh and turned around and walked to the living room, I followed her and as I walked the more I regreted not talking to her sooner.

'She said you too had a big fight, what was that about?' My heart sank as I thought of the things I have done

'I...I did a lot of bad things that she didn't deserve, I was a stupid kid and I have learnt from my mistakes' she raised an eyebrow and got closer to me

'What could you have done that made her stop talking to you?' I took a deep breath and tried to explain to her, but I just couldn't

'It's hard for me to explain' She was now facing the window and as I said that she turned to me

'Do you still have feelings for her? Now that you've saw her after years...Do you feel anything? And don't lie to me again, I need the truth Zabdiel' I runned my hands through my hair, I was trying to figure it out too. When I saw Anika I felt something and a burning sensation through my chest.

'I don't know if I still have feeling for her Cata, but I don't want to lie to you and say I didn't felt something when I saw her because the truth is that I did... I'm sorry' She had tears in her eyes, I loved Catalina thats for sure, but never stopped loving Anika, she was my first love... Even though I broke her heart and left her alone, I still loved her...

'I need to process this up, I'll be in the room' she left and went into our shared bedroom. I sat in the sofa, still trying to process this day.

Anika

After we left Wendy's, Richard and I went to the park and as we were walking around, I decided to not listen to Zabdiel and tell Richard that he was my ex. Richard doesn't deserve to be held back in this situation, he needs to know, I owe him that.

'I need to talk to you, can we sit?' He looked at me with a confused look and we sat in a bench near us. 'Do you remember that boyfriend that I had that cheated on me? Over and over again?' He simply nodded with his head 'That  ex-boyfriend...is Zabdiel, but before you say anything, I need to explain the whole story to you, like the whole thing, and it's going to take a while'  He had a confused look in his eyes and he got up and said it was better for us to talk in his apartment, where we had more privacy, so we left the park and headed to his place.

°°°

Hii Guys!
Well I needed to make this chapter short because I don't want to tell the reason right way.

I feel like this chapter is a complere s**t.

Also I was really shooked when It came to my mind that Zabdiel cheated on Anika and she still had feelings for him, like Sis he did you wrong, not once but multiple times 🤦‍♀️

But anyways, say what you think that could have led to Zabdiel to cheat on her and why do you think they fought!

Thanks for you support ❤

-SavingR