• 22 •

Zabdiel

Her lips left mine, and the feeling of them vanished too quickly for my pleasure. I still had my hands on her face and her gaze was locked with mine.

'If you have feelings for me, why didn't you say it sooner?' She asked me with a frown in her face. I could hear our friends whistling and she chuckled at their actions.

'I was afraid of knowing your answer I guess, I tried to forget you by trying to be with Catalina, I know it wasn't the right thing at all, and I know that what I did was childish by doing that and gave her expectations that were not there, but the truth is that I could not stop thinking of you since that party. I always described you as the girl of my dreams, and days after when we bumped in the hallway, I knew it was you, but I wasn't 100% sure, it could be someone just like you that I kissed at the party' She just stood there looking at me, but I could sense a bit of disappointment in her face, even I am disappointed with myself 'but when we kissed at Richard's house I knew it was you, I might have been drunk that night, but I could never forget the kiss we had' I brushed my thumb along her cheek to her chin ' I panicked and when you said, at the park, that it was just a kiss, I took it as a sign that you were definitely not into me, but tonight, when you said all of those things, I gained courage and did what I should have done months ago, you made me realise, that for once, I should do what I really wanted' She let out a chuckle and rose her eyebrow shaking her head, and she caught me off guard, when she kissed me again.

'And I always thought you felt something for Catalina, so I guess we were both betrayed by our own senses'

It's been two months since me and Anika been together. We still have our study sessions, mostly at my apartment, which is a bad idea because most of the times we end up making out or cuddling, but we still manage to get everything done and delivered on time. We still haven't got physical; we're taking things slow and all I want is for her to be ready and feel comfortable with me.

We were chilling in my bedroom and Anika was sitting with her back in the headboard and I sat between her legs, with my head in her chest. While her hand was stroking my hair, her other hand was holding her phone scrolling through it.

'Nena, que quieres comer?' I asked her while I just tilted my head to a position where I could see her. She took her eyes off her phone and she examined my face for a while

'Do you want me to make alfredo pasta?' The thought of her alfredo pasta made me smile like a child nodding my head yes. She kissed my forehead and she got up getting out of my bedroom going to the kitchen. I shared my house with other one guy, but was barely home since he spent most of his time at campus.

Anika is the kind of person that can't do anything without music, and since we've been together, I became a bit more like her. She was now in the kitchen doing our dinner and swinging her body and singing to "Feelings" by Lauv, I can't help but smile seeing her so happy, just by singing one song.
I got up from my seat and went to hug her from behind, letting my head rest on her shoulders, while I mumbled the lyrics in her ears, she let go of what she was doing and she turned to me, with her forehead in touch with mine, kissing my lips, I will never get tire tired saying that I love the way she kisses me, the way she makes me feel, she had me wrapped around her finger. Eventually she turned her attention to the dinner and kept doing the cooking and I sat next to her, as I watched her cooking and singing upcoming songs.

It was moments like these that made me feel deeply in love with her.

□ □ □

'Fuck this sh*t I'm out!' Chris shouted as he lost the game to Erick, for the fourth time today, as the Cuban smiled happily and got up.

'I told you to not mess with me, pendejo' Erick shooted him a funny face and Chris got up from his seat and closed the door, meaning that he truly went out. Erick sat beside Anika, who was completely lost in her computer and didn't notice the boy sitting next to her, neither the small fight they just had.

'What are you doing Nika?' Erick tried to look into her computer, but she pushed him off. I tried to see it too before, but she says it's something special and that she will tell us when it's time.

'Don't be so curious Erick, you'll now when the time comes' Erick got up and sat next to me, I bet he's trying to find out if I know anything.

'What is your girlfriend up to?' I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I was right

'I wish I knew; she's been keeping this from me for the last couple weeks'

'You know that I might be glued to the screen but I can hear your curious asses talking, right?' She spoke, never taking her eyes from the screen nor her fingers from the keyboard. 'All I can say is that, this, is going to be a big surprise' She was never like this, keeping secrets, so this must be really big. Meanwhile me and Erick were watching a movie the door opened, revealing an angry Chris, probably still mad that he lost four times in a row, followed by Joel, Sophie and Richard. We were at Chris and Erick's house, so it's kind of explains why they are always fighting, Sophie sometimes even says that they look like a married couple.

'Hey Nena, are you finished?' We were already home, and when the boys and Sophie arrived, she let go of her computer. Now that we're back at my apartment she's glued to that again.

'Almost' I sat behind her, and kisses her neck, which caused her to let out an irregular breath. I smiled at the sight of my attempt to make her relax, being successful. 'Wait a sec babe, I'll give you attention just......now' I saw her closing her computer and putting it into the nightstand and she turned to me. Sometimes I think that is too weird, being this close to someone, feeling all of this for someone and wanting to make everything that I can to see her happy.

We were making out, and I started to kiss her neck, and I guess, without her being aware of that, she let out a moan, which made me in more excited than I already was. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pull it out, I was a bit surprised by what she's done. I grabbed her shirt and she nodded for me to take it off as she started to grind on me. I quickly turned us around and now I was on top of her, I could not help but roam my hands through her body, stopping at the begging of her shorts. Anika realised what I was trying to say and she nodded her head again.

'Are you sure amol?' I needed her to be sure if this is what she wants.

'Yes, just take those shorts off already' I couldn't help but laugh at her words.

°°°

I definitely suck at writing something smut 🤦‍♀

I hope you're enjoying this story and I hope you like this chapter!! (We're closer and closer to the end 😭)

I have one task for you my loves, I need you to pick one of the boys, it's for my next book (cast, prologue and first chapter are already uploaded, if you want to give it a try I would be thankful for ever) :

- Zabdiel
-Richard
-Erick

Thank you for everything that you've been doing, voting and commenting every single time that I upload. I'm truly happy to receive this kind of support from you guys, thank you so much ❤❤❤

Love you all

-SavingR