Izumi's Friend - Summer Troupe

It is not normal for Watanabe Aoi to get requests from her close friend, Tachibana Izumi. When she got a message from the said friend, she immediately searched for the Mankai Theater at Google Map and drove as fast as possible.

Now, she's standing in front of it; sighing as she could've just declined the offer and continued her sleep as she had a day-off from her work at the fashion boutique.

But, she knew that this is urgent since it is unusual for Izumi to ask her a favor. 

She texted Izumi that she's already at the Mankai Theater and Aoi was glad that her friend responded quickly.

After a minute or so, she found the figure of her friend with some guys surrounding her.

"Damn girl, what's with your bodyguards." She joked as she looked at the boys from top to bottom. 

"This is the summer troupe. You're gonna train them for now since I have errands with Matsukawa. Enjoy." Izumi explained and patted Aoi's shoulder as a sign of goodluck.

"Okay. Take care." Aoi replied and looked at the guys. Muku was about to introduce himself but the girl stopped him. "No need! I know all of you. Izumi tells me stories about the troupes and sends me your derp faces."

"What a nice director." Tenma sarcastically said, removing his glasses as they were now heading inside the theater. "Are you sure you know what to do?" 

"That's also what I've been concerned of." Yuki agreed at what Tenma asked Aoi which caused her to laugh.

"I used to do acting so don't worry."

During the practice session, the troupe was shocked at how Aoi notice some minor mistakes at their acting but were glad since she's not that harsh unlike the Yuzo guy who's scary. Misumi got friends with her fastly as he gave him on of his triangles.

"Take a ten minute break guys. Good work." She clapped her hands and the actors sat down at the stage, tiredness is noticeable. Aoi handed them water and they thanked her.

"Hey, what's your name?" Miyoshi asked her, giving his cellphone to Aoi so she can write her name.

"You have Instablam?" 

"Every friendly person does." Miyoshi winked and waited for Aoi to get his phone out of his hand.

"I'm sorry. This will probably the last time we'll get this close so I won't give my name."

"That's unfair! You know us!" Miyoshi whined, Tenma agreeing at the back.

"That won't work, Miyoshi." 

"Fine. What should we call you then?" Miyoshi asked, closing his phone and placed it at the empty seat since practice is about to start.

"Izumi's friend."