Dessert Expert - Juza Hyodo

crack title (really): mankai being chaotic because of banri and juza.

a/n: there's no reader here, it's just juza being a dessert expert--

"What would you like for dessert, Juza?" Omi asked his friend who is currently watching Itaru scolding Banri for being too slow at the game they were playing; the blue haired guy smirked at the sight of his leader being shouted at by a Spring troupe game addict. 

Banri noticed the smirks Juza made from time to time and shouted, "Why the hell are you smirking, huh?!" Only to be hitted by Sakyo's left hand. 

"I'm thinking of Cathedral, can you do that?" Juza replied, looking away at Banri who looks like going to beat him up later at their room for smirking and for making Sakyo hit him on the head. 

"Oh, gelatin?" Azami butted in, arranging the powders he's planning to use for the upcoming play they are going to perform. 

"Yeah, I heard gelatin helps metabolism." Juza answered, sitting next to the pissed Banri who is currently trying to match Itaru's fast hands on the game they were playing. "Banri, your hands are too slow. Itaru might hit you too if you continue that kind of phase."

"Shut up! It's hard catching up with this kind of man, he's a veteran!" Banri retorted, making Omi laugh at the both of them and started making Cathedral that was requested by Juza.

It's currently 4 PM and Omi started doing the dessert first before the dish since gelatin should be heated properly. Tsuzuru offered help to him as he was finished at the script for the upcoming Autumn play. The boy started to cook rice and slice some onions as Omi decided to make a simple but fulling lunch. 

Taichi ran across the lounge, looking for his roommate as he is too scared to see Yuki who is trying to make him go back at Tenma and his room as they are currently making the costumes.

"Omi!" Taichi clung on Omi's shirt, the college boy surprised and startled at the act Taichi was pulling. "My hands are tired, help me!" 

"Hey, dog! Come here, we still need to finish this last costume, don't disturb Omi and the others!" Yuki shouted, making the rest chuckle as the scene is too funny though they feel bad for not saving Taichi who really seemed tired and scared of Yuki's strict costume rules.

Tenma saw the scene and was terrified of his strict roommate; thanking the gods as he is too busy acting on television, making him safe from Yuki's costume making process. As Yuki and Taichi is making the costume, Tenma is currently sleeping at Omi's and Taichi's room because Yuki is going all out for the suits due to the fact that Sakyo allowed the costume maker to buy more fancy looking yet comfortable type of cloths.  

Omi and Tsuzuru continued on cooking until it's already time for dinner. The boys knew too well that Yuki and Taichi will not go out of the room until the costumes are finished so Juza was asked by Izumi to bring their dinner into the said room. 

When Juza came back from placing the food at the table of Tenma's side (of the room), the Cathedral is already half of its size; the actors seemed to like the gelatin. 

"Man, Cathedral is nice but why not cake today? Do we always need to ask Juza for the dessert? That's unfair!" Banri whined, sending daggers at Juza who sat back beside him after he came back from the errand Izumi gave him. 

"Shut up, you bratty leader." Juza replied at the sayings of Banri making the man beside him growl and is about to hit Juza when Sakyo grabbed a bunch of his hair. 

"Calm down, Banri." Izumi said, sweat forming at the side of her cheeks because of the scene Banri was about to do; luckily, Sakyo came like flash. 

"Woah, autumn troupe is sick as hell!" Kazunari turned on his phone and opened the camera app to take a picture of the scene to post on his socials.

"Y-yeah! They get scarier day by day." Muku said, forming a fist since he was startled at the scene in front of him. 

"Now, now. I can try to ask your request for dessert sometimes, Banri." Omi decided, placing another cathedral at the table; Juza looked at the dessert and quickly went for another round of Cathedral, making Banri look like an idiot frozen at Sakyo's hand. 

"Yeah sure! But Banri isn't a dessert expert like Juza." Azami teased, finishing the last bite of his dessert and went back again to the lounge to fix up his materials. 

"The hell? Juza's a dessert expert?!" 

"Uh yeah? He purposely requested Cathedral to help our metabolism since most of us still practices even after dinner. And, today's menu is heavy to the tummy. Say thank you, Juza, Banri!" Azami explained, looking at the winter troupe that keeps on practicing even if Izumi told them to rest as they want to improve more like the other troupes to thank them for supporting them every time. 

Banri quickly shut his mouth up and the whole company laughed at the adorable yet scary happenings around Juza and Banri, as usual, bickering at any simple things they are not compatible with. 

"Man, we shoulda invited Yuki and Taichi to see this scene!" Kazunari offered only to be declined by Tenma as he thinks that Yuki and Taichi won't let Banri have a peaceful life after trying to challenge the dessert expert himself, Juza Hyodo. 

"Looks like your life isn't always on easy mode, Banri." Azuma laughed, petting the area where Sakyo grabbed harshly at Banri, as it might stress the hair of Banri, making Banri pout and let him do his ways of relaxation.

a/n: hello! sorry if i didn't update last week as i was too busy ranking up for sakyo's ssr (i'm a simp for sakyo okay--) i hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the days. stay safe~!