Gift - Chikage Utsuki

a/n: this will be really short jsdocjskc i'm sorry guys.

Chiharu is really thankful for her senpai, Chikage Utsuki. The said senpai offered her to live at their dorms for a month or so while she is still looking for a new place to call 'home' again. News of her being kicked out of her condo boomed at the office as one of her colleagues also lives in the same neighborhood.

It was because she got accused of stealing some limited edition Louis Vuitton bag. But it was later on confirmed that she was not the suspect. The landlady offered her again to stay at the condo but she declined as she was too scared to even live near her coworkers and that lady who accused her. 

Later on that week, her senpai at work offered her to stay at the dorms as the guys seems to don't mind letting her live there while she is at work and looking for some place to go home again.

"What are you thinking, Chiharu-san?" Muku asked the girl in front of him at the dining table as the girl looks like she's been thinking something deep. 

"Oh, it's just that I'm almost living here for almost one month so I'm thinking if I should go and buy Chikage-san a gift; since he's the one who told me to stay here." 

"AHA! IF IT IS GIFT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK FOR MY ADVICE!" Homare loudly entered the scene with his loud yet beautiful voice, making his fellow housemates cover their ears.

"Homare-san, don't shout! It's still early and the gamers and workaholics might get mad at you." Sakuya reminded but the boy seemed not to care and went to sit beside Chiharu to share his ideas and thoughts that only consisted of teas and books and such things Chikage probably won't like. 

"What about something Chikage needs? Like useful for his work of something." Tsumugi suggested and Chiharu agreed. 

"That's kind of right! I should think of something senpai needs." Chiharu muttered, looking at her empty plate and the dessert back to back as realization hit her. "That's right!" 

She stood up and bid her farewells at the guys who are still in the dining area and went back to her and Izumi's room to change her outfit to go outside. "I'm going outside guys, do you need anything?" 

"I was wondering if you could buy Hisoka 10 packs of marshmallow as he is too moody today and wants the premium marshmallows he heard that the store nearby is selling... but he is to lazy to buy for himself." Homare explained with great acting skills, making Chiharu form an invisible sweat on her face.

"Okay, Homare-san. You can count me on that and I'll give you the change later!" She bid her goodbye and closed the door of the Mankai dorm.

While strolling at the market, she bought stocks of food that ran out this morning, Hisoka's marshmallow and what Omi needs for cooking lunch later which is dumplings and home made noodles for ramen. When she checked out of the cooking market, she quickly went to the Technology store and looked for the thing she was aching to buy for her senpai.

She got home around 10 o'clock and was welcomed by Hisoka asking her where are his marshmallows. Tasuku sighed and said sorry for Hisoka's rudeness but Chiharu is used by his tactics and gave Hisoka the marshmallows he was wanting to eat. 

She gave Homare the change and quickly went to Chikage's and Itaru's room to give her gift; yes, without wrapping it. 

Chiharu knocked on the door twice and Itaru opened the door for her, saying that Chikage has been working a lot recently so Itaru is going to get out of the room to make Chikage focus more. 

The girl only nodded and simply tapped Chikage's shoulder.

The green haired man stop his fast typing to look at Chiharu and was confused at the thing she was holding in front of him. 

"What's this, Chiharu?" 

"It's my one month here and I thought of giving you a thank you gift since you're the one who offered me to stay here and because of that I met amazing people." She explained, scratching the back of her head with her other hand as she hopes that Chikage will accept her gift. 

"Well, why, thank you. That's why I offered you here, everyone is welcoming. They see you as a part of their family even when you did them wrong at first." Chikage grabbed the thing she was holding, only to be puzzled by the flat looking thing with irregular rectangles on them.  "What's this?"

"It's a laptop stand, senpai. I know you like to use your laptop while at home so I decided to buy you one of this. Trust me senpai! This works like magic. So it's like this and then you put it under your laptop and your done! You can write more comfortably, senpai." Chiharu arranged the laptop stand in Chikage's workplace and waited for the guy's response after testing to work with the laptop stand in. 

"You're right, it's really good. I feel that working is a lot more easier and comfortable with this, Chiharu-san." 

"I'm glad to here that, but..."

"What is it?" Chikage curiously asked, leaning in as he also want to talk with Chiharu longer because he is too occupied with work these days. 

"Is that a lie?"