Thank you - Yuki Rurikawa

a/n: This is for our best boi, Yuki! I'm sorry if this is late, I had no time writing this week as I am busy preparing for school ;-;

Warnings (?): at the portrait, there are mentions of depression but hanako isn't depressed.

Hanako Nakamura's Portrait.

"It's the one week mark." Yuki Rurikawa reminded everyone at the lounge. 

Six days before, a sudden girl named Hanako Nakamura was seen at the entrance of the Mankai Theater even though there are no shows scheduled there. The man who saw Hanako was Tsumugi who tutored her before her sudden appearance. 

The blue-haired boy entertained Hanako and asked if she has any business at the Mankai Company. Tsumugi known for a while that the girl is friends with Shifuto and the former top actor of GOD-za named Haruto. The boy behind him, Tasuku wondered if she was sent to be a spy. 

"Nakamura-san?" Tsumugi called, making the girl who was standing in front of the theater look at him with wide eyes and tomato-like cheeks. "What are you doing here?"

"Are you sent by the GOD-za to spy? The Act-off is coming soon, don't entertain her. She might cause us trouble." Tasuku tried to stop Tsumugi on talking with Hanako since he once opened up to the guys that he was tutoring a girl close to the GOD-za actors. 

"N-no! I know you are not looking for a female member but I guess I could try and audition..." She fidgeted with her fingers and looked at the ground, the sight of Tsumugi with his casual attire made her think that it might be the reasons as to why her classmates called her a lucky one for having him as her tutor. 

"Are you out of your mind?" Tasuku still despises the thought of a girl auditioning as the guys might feel uncomfortable with another girl around the dorms. 

"Hey, calm down, Tasuku. Hanako-san might have some reasons. Do you mind talking to our director?" Tsumugi patted Tasuku's shoulder and waited for Hanako's response. The girl only nodded and the blue haired boy quickly opened his phone to call his director, Izumi. 

"Eh? A female auditionee? But we do not need a female lead?" Izumi was doubtful, looking at the guys who was left at the lounge playing some weird games. "She might feel uncomfortable too, with weird guys around." 

"Why don't we hear her reason first?" Tsumugi insisted, as he thinks that Hanako is dedicated to acting. "It won't hurt to try." 

"Okay, bring her here. We will all talk about it." The call ended with both parties agreeing that they should go and bring Hanako to the dorms. 

The two men, Tasuku and Tsumugi guided Hanako to the dorms and talked about things at her school. Both of them surprisingly got along with a highschooler that is not familiar with them. 

When they got home, the boys were informed about Hanako and is having some second thoughts about her. They think that having a new girl around might make them restrain themselves and act more behave since they do not want her to feel uncomfortable or anything. 

Hanako, looking and scanning the interior designs of the dorm, got shy when the guys looked at her; Taichi being excited about a girl in the troupe, stood in front of her and touched Hanako's shoulder with both of his hands only to be scolded by Sakyo.

"SO WE'VE HEARD THAT YOU HAVE SOME ACQUAINTANCES AT THE GOD-ZA. WHY DO YOU WANT TO AUDITION HERE?" Homare, as usual, have his very loud and deep voice suitable for plays making Hisoka put a marshmallow on his mouth.

"You're noisy, Alice." Hisoka said and went back again to sleeping at the floor with a cat laying beside him.

"I-I'm sorry for the sudden appearance. I do have some acquaintances at the GOD-za but this has nothing to do with them. I just want to act with someone who used to help me before we parted ways on high school." Hanako explained, making the MANKAI Company more curious about her reasons to audition. "I can't really say it directly, so if you please let me audition! I can tell you the reason as to why I chose this company and not the others. If my acting is bad, you could reject me or if you feel uncomfortable with me around, it's okay--"