Home - Omi Fushimi

The warmth of Omi's body made you feel safe and loved, leaning more to feel the scent of his clothes that signifies he's already home. You missed this, the sweet time he used to spend with you before joining a troupe. You supported Omi and never doubted anything, even if the director is a girl. You know how loyal Omi is to you. 

Omi repeatedly kissed your head while the both of you are watching a movie you wanted to watch with him. He enjoyed every bit of your sweet time as much as you did. Omi hugged you more tightly, you on his lap; sniffing his scent and kissing his neck made him feel crazy. Oh, how he missed this too. 

The college boy thanked his director for letting him visit his girlfriend for a while even if it's only two days; Omi appreciated it. 

The little kiss you put on his neck would make him chuckle and Omi will try to satisfy you more by caressing your cheeks with his right hand.

It was a chill and soft night for the both of you as the Autumn troupe had visited in the morning; Taichi being dramatic, saying that he won't survive living without Omi's cooking.

"I missed you, Omi. I always see you on stage but to be with you, like this," You stopped and looked at his eyes lovingly. "is heavenly. I hope we can do this more often with your breaks."

Omi smiled endearingly at you and started stroking your head. "I wil surely go and visit you when I have time, you're my home after all."

a/n: hello everyone! i'm sorry that i have not been updating this book frequently as i had a hard time on school and also felt pressured in rea life, but i promise you guys that i'll fix my sched this time! have a great holiday~