Birthday Gift - Tenma Sumeragi

Tenma's Birthday Special!

❝Happy Birthday, Sumeragi-san!❞

The Mankai Actors are having trouble about Tenma Sumeragi's upcoming birthday. Most of them looked for sites about the Summer troupe leader to gather some ideas at what the highschooler might like. 

"This won't help us." Yuki sighed, turning off his laptop and looked at his co-actors who also agreed to his statement. 

"Does Tenma have crushes, Taichi?" Kazunari asked Taichi who is studying currently at the same school with Tenma.

"Hm, I've heard about him having crush with his classmate." Taichi responded, smiling widely as the guys finally got an idea about what to give Tenma at his birthday.

"His birthday is two days from now, we should hurry and find this crush." Izumi told the actors and asked those who might now Tenma's classmates via Kazunari's endless connections.

They were all thankful that Kazunari have a lot of friends around Japan. 

Juza Hyodo is out of the picture since he was told to distract Tenma at the theater. Everyone is at the lounge except the two who were both talking about the summer leader's discomfort with guys asking him his leading lady's number. 

Back at the theater, Azuma said that Kazunari should ask Juza since the boy became Tenma's bodyguard since no one knows when. Izumi's eyes brightened at the suggestion and told Kazunari to do so. The blond boy rushed to text Juza while the others feel sorry for him since he's doing all the work.

"Here's a triangle for you, Kazunari! You're a good friend." Misumi gave him one of those yellow triangles he collected while doing some triangle hunt. Kazunari willingly accepted it and waited for Juza's reply.

When Juza's phone made a noise, both Juza and Tenma looked at each other in confusion. Juza told Tenma to wait for him and quickly ran outside the theater to answer the message. 

Juza : He once shared that he likes Suzuki Chiharu from his class. 

Kazunari : Thanks ~ You can go home with Tenma now.

Kazunari shared the news and Taichi uttered that he's close at Chiharu. Masumi told him to call her so that she'll come at the party they're planning for Tenma. The redhaired only nodded and called Chiharu which quickly agreed without hesitation. 

Two days passed and it's now Tenma's birthday. The guys are too excited to see the boy's reaction to their gift. When the blindfold they put on his eyes got removed, his whole body became soft and butterflies filled his stomach; to see the girl he admired ever since he studied at the school with him, at his birthday is more than enough. Tenma's cheeks became red and he stuttered to even say hello at the girl.

Chiharu only smiled at him and the boys and Izumi got loud and teased Tenma 'cause what Chiharu did made him even more flustered and feel hot even though the aircon is on. Tenma felt chills when he felt the girl's hand touching his own, the greeting Chiharu said flew out of his mind; thinking that to be able to feel her hand around his is too much for him to handle.

"Happy birthday, Sumeragi-san!"